Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does this have online multiplayer

No. Which sucks. Cause the battles are fun. Maybe if this sells well Nintendo will crap out some cheesy Nintendo exclusive rpg with all Nintendo characters and it'll have online. I know it'll never happen, they'd make some long ass elaborate story explaining why Mario characters have to team up with donkey Kong and Kirby and visit lands like Hyrule and metroid world to save everything.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The difficulty steps up significantly in the second world. Which is good. You will need to redo battles. I'm disappointed there is no touchscreen compatibility. Other than the directional joystick there's not really any reason why you can't just tap the character you want, the weapon / item you want, the enemy you want to target and especially in the menus.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Having fun so far although I'm still early in the first world getting perfects on everything. I know the challenge will come in a bit once they've shown how to really play but I hope it's not just a huge sudden spike in difficulty.
I know the puzzles are pretty simplistic so far but I'm really enjoying the exploration and backtracking cause the game is seriously breathtaking to look at. The water in particular looks amazing

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Deltron @Ice Cold @firemanBk

Jesus christ maybe In doing something wrong because the increase in battle difficult from world 1 to 2 was :ehh: and from beginning of world 2 to the end of it was :dahell:. I was getting my shyt rocked. I won, and even a couple of the battles I won I was like :patrice:, I did manage to get a perfect because nobody died and I beat it within the amount of turns. I did get some goods because I got whooped.

Them bosses though....fun as hell. I want to get my xp/hp up. I don't think you get more orbs by going back and battling again, just coins. Otherwise people would probably just farm. Just like Zelda I'm gonna stay off videos and shyt so I don't get spoilers or find out and cheats/tricks.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Jesus christ maybe In doing something wrong because the increase in battle difficult from world 1 to 2 was :ehh: and from beginning of world 2 to the end of it was :dahell:. I was getting my shyt rocked. I won, and even a couple of the battles I won I was like :patrice:, I did manage to get a perfect because nobody died and I beat it within the amount of turns. I did get some goods because I got whooped.

Them bosses though....fun as hell. I want to get my xp/hp up. I don't think you get more orbs by going back and battling again, just coins. Otherwise people would probably just farm. Just like Zelda I'm gonna stay off videos and shyt so I don't get spoilers or find out and cheats/tricks.
I unfortunately had the bosses spoiled for me through YouTube suggestions. Watch one review and they push a bunch of gameplay vids in your face and of course people have to put all the bosses in the thumbnails

Loving the game so far. The combat is just plain fun. Playing way too loose with Mario though. Seems the enemies all focus on him

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Loving the game so far. The combat is just plain fun. Playing way too loose with Mario though. Seems the enemies all focus on him

I've moved around and I have a couple of different teams depending on how I'm going to battle. I was working with a strategy like "who can I sacrifice?" That didn't really pan out. At this point I'm protecting everyone....the ai is smart if you leave someone alone, they'll gang up on them. I'm getting good at defense.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

Getting to world 2 I got through like 3 battles but I needed more replays, rabbids king was tough but there's definitely a bit of a jump in difficulty, I was working yesterday so I haven't touched it since yesterday
I think I'm gonna swap out reg Luigi for rabbid Luigi for that vamp dash

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus getting the perfect on the boss world 2 "it came from the freezer" twice I won the shyt and a character died when the fukkin head fell off during the cutscene :gucci: because it has the interlude where you gotta kick the head. I had a 7/10 and the dude died during the God damn interlude brehs. The damn head fell and crushed my character.

I got it though:win:, didn't use anymore orbs either.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Getting to world 2 I got through like 3 battles but I needed more replays, rabbids king was tough but there's definitely a bit of a jump in difficulty, I was working yesterday so I haven't touched it since yesterday
I think I'm gonna swap out reg Luigi for rabbid Luigi for that vamp dash
from the playthroughs I've watched Rabbid Luigi and normal Peach are the best characters in the game.