Marionville Mayor says a Jew is head of every major corporation in America

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Marionville's Mayor Questioned About Beliefs - OzarksFirst.com

"I don't stereotype. Just because some people like running those corporations that are destroying us, that doesn't mean that the rest of the race or religion or whatever is bad. I don't stereotype," Clevenger stated.

Prior to the mayoral election, a concerned citizen wrote a letter to the editor that appeared in the March 21 addition of the Aurora Advertiser. That citizen unearthed a decade-old letter, in which Clevenger wrote, "I am a friend of Frazier Miller," and went on to say, "the Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United States work force," and, "the Jew-run government backed banking industry that turned the U.S. into the largest debtor nation."

On April 4, Clevenger responded in the Aurora Advertiser, writing that he is not a racist because he does not believe in "a doctorine that asserts the superiority of one race over all the others." But rather wrote,
"I only pointed out the corporations responsible for destroying the United States are run by Jews. The only group I dislike are liars and thieves. Last time I checked, liars and thieves are not a race, but, every race has a large share of liars and thieves

:wow:

surprised he got thru

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That's because Jews are God's people.

If American accepts the sodomites we will be cursed.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Marionville's Mayor Questioned About Beliefs - OzarksFirst.com

"I don't stereotype. Just because some people like running those corporations that are destroying us, that doesn't mean that the rest of the race or religion or whatever is bad. I don't stereotype," Clevenger stated.

Prior to the mayoral election, a concerned citizen wrote a letter to the editor that appeared in the March 21 addition of the Aurora Advertiser. That citizen unearthed a decade-old letter, in which Clevenger wrote, "I am a friend of Frazier Miller," and went on to say, "the Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United States work force," and, "the Jew-run government backed banking industry that turned the U.S. into the largest debtor nation."

On April 4, Clevenger responded in the Aurora Advertiser, writing that he is not a racist because he does not believe in "a doctorine that asserts the superiority of one race over all the others." But rather wrote,
"I only pointed out the corporations responsible for destroying the United States are run by Jews. The only group I dislike are liars and thieves. Last time I checked, liars and thieves are not a race, but, every race has a large share of liars and thieves

:wow:

surprised he got thru
shyt look at the major pro leagues. All the commissioners except Goddell is jewish(Tagliabue was):yeshrug:Dunno about this dude's claims though. question he should ask himself is how the jews accumulated so much wealth and power and can be learned from it.

Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Of course on a hip hop message board speaking out against anti-Semitism is considered wack, and people openly praise anti-Semites.

I don't think speaking out against anti-Semitism is wack... it was just a poorly filmed video and Russell and Jay looked like they were phoning it in and didn't really give a fukk. The whole thing seemed cheap and insincere.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
cmon breh

u sincerely beileve theres an all powerful being sitting in the sky whos gonna condemn us for looking the other way when some dudes fukk each other in the ass :beli:
I didn't write the Bible so excuse me I did not set the rules of engagement, you need to ask God that question.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
it's amazing how a small percentage of a group of people can influence so much. im not against people who are jewish or follow judaism, but this shyt ain't no coincidence.