Mark Cuban: Limit student loans to improve economy

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh its a temporary solution to a long term problem, thats why our country sucks ass now..

what happens when colleges DONT drop the prices:ufdup:
i wasnt talking about the solution...but more so that its whats going to kill the economy in the future.

main reason being that these same graduates are not getting employment...and that the ones who do are not getting the experience needed to run companies when the old fukks retire

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way the debt is forgiven is if you die.
xd8000.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now links is a sign of lack of critical thinking.............ok, sure

but anyways there is no student loan crisis, its just hype

You posted "a link" Now, anyone who has surfed the web hard for at least 18 months knows there are plenty of "sources" to reinforce any point you want to make...That's all I'm saying

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You posted "a link" Now, anyone who has surfed the web hard for at least 18 months knows there are plenty of "sources" to reinforce any point you want to make...That's all I'm saying

the atlantic is a well known magazine, its a legit link, unless there is something that you are disputing im not really sure if you are saying anything

what info in the link do you dispute?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the atlantic is a well known magazine, its a legit link, unless there is something that you are disputing im not really sure if you are saying anything

The atlantic is legit..I agree....so are the NY Times, and so was the Chicago Tribune, and so was TIME magazine, etc... but no publication is above running pieces to fit an agenda.....