Mark Cuban: Limit student loans to improve economy

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The atlantic is legit..I agree....so are the NY Times, and so was the Chicago Tribune, and so was TIME magazine, etc... but no publication is above running pieces to fit an agenda.....

yeah, i agree, that is why im asking you what is it in the link that you dispute? if the story is BS please be so kind and explain why its BS

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of holding businesses (yes college is a business) accountable for not doing what they say do, Cuban wants to shift blame on the people for using it. Typical corporate BS.
Eliminate college loans going to everest's and for-profit schools would be the only way I agree to limit loans.

This won't improve shyt, stop laying people off would improve the economy, paying your corporate taxes would improve the economy,

BUT, y'all out here don’t want minimum wage to go up, want to limit college tuition/food stamps,
but LOVE school choice/voucher programs for children & corporate bailouts... That shyt is the same my nikka!!

Or we can stop subsidizing businesses and tax loopholes that have made Mark Cuban who he is, and instead use that money to really subsidized education in our country.

Coli logic: 'I paid off my loan, how dare everybody else get to write it off'
"People like Mark cuban creates jobs!!" *sees people laid off left and right*

How DARE Cuban talk about bubbles and inflation negatively when this nikka profits off of the .com bubble(s), hell most of his shark tank buddies are profiting off of the same bubble.
:camby: He lucky there isn't any emails/recorded convo of him begin a racist jackass like his mentor Sterling.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Instead of holding businesses (yes college is a business) accountable for not doing what they say do, Cuban wants to shift blame on the people for using it. Typical corporate BS.
Eliminate college loans going to everest's and for-profit schools would be the only way I agree to limit loans.

This won't improve shyt, stop laying people off would improve the economy, paying your corporate taxes would improve the economy,

BUT, y'all out here don’t want minimum wage to go up, want to limit college tuition/food stamps,
but LOVE school choice/voucher programs for children & corporate bailouts... That shyt is the same my nikka!!

Coli logic: 'I paid off my loan, how dare everybody else get to write it off'
"People like Mark cuban creates jobs!!" *sees people laid off left and right*

How DARE Cuban talk about bubbles and inflation negatively when this nikka profits off of the .com bubble(s), hell most of his shark tank buddies are profiting off of the same bubble.
:camby: He lucky there isn't any emails/recorded convo of him begin a racist jackass like his mentor Sterling.
Who are "yall"

Unlimited college loans = unlimited tuitions and blank checks to colleges. Putting a cap on loans = putting a cap on tuitions and putting sheisty ass colleges out of business, as well as lessening students' future debt load. I dont know what this has to do with any of the other shyt youre talking about. Smaller loans = more money in everyone's pockets.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The rich always think that they are the blueprint when really they are exceptions to the rule. Go to any Fortune 500 company and peep how all the entry-level jobs require 3-5 years experience.

I know sometimes because some of us are doing well we forget the plight of others...always remember that those unemployment numbers are probably off by 4-5%

Don't let these companies are their mouthpieces let you think they're hiring left and right because they are NOT

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are "yall"

Unlimited college loans = unlimited tuitions and blank checks to colleges. Putting a cap on loans = putting a cap on tuitions and putting sheisty ass colleges out of business, as well as lessening students' future debt load. I dont know what this has to do with any of the other shyt youre talking about. Smaller loans = more money in everyone's pockets.

If you feel some type of way, then I'm talking to you.
If you don't then i'm not talking to you.

are you really sure that shrinking student loans would have that effect? I don't think so.

I think eliminating the burden on students to pay them would be the best way to go.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
cuban drops gems...uncomfortable gems but gems all the same

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They lost credibility when they did away with bankruptcy protection. Second, just because payments can be adjusted doesn't mean the debt isn't compounding at an absurd rate.

Furthermore, wages are stagnant, job growth is non existent, tuition costs outpacing inflation by 30% over the last 5 years with no end in sight. The only way the debt is forgiven is if you die, and yes, there are payment options, but Sallie Mae can decide to garnish your pay for whatever she deems fit if she feels like it.

If you have student loans you're in for a VERY rough awakening :wow:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Who are "yall"

and i just realized

THERE IS A CAP ON LOANS!

so this is stupid conversation and mark cuban should stick to things he knows about

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
and i just realized

THERE IS A CAP ON LOANS!

so this is stupid conversation and mark cuban should stick to things he knows about
With defaults increasing every year they clearly arent doing their job

The limits should be lower and the stipulations should be stricter. Student with loans doesn't graduate? School should be on the hook :ufdup: And student loans shouldn't cover anything but tuition and books. People don't need to live on a dorm to get a college education. Etc etc. Denying that there are any problems at all with the student loan system because default rates haven't reached 20% again yet is idiotic

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
With defaults increasing every year they clearly arent doing their job

The limits should be lower and the stipulations should be stricter. Student with loans doesn't graduate? School should be on the hook :ufdup: And student loans shouldn't cover anything but tuition and books. People don't need to live on a dorm to get a college education. Etc etc. Denying that there are any problems at all with the student loan system because default rates haven't reached 20% again yet is idiotic

nobody is denying there is a problem, but there isnt a crisis

and for the third time i said that the solution was to look at trade schools and university of phoenix type schools, the problems with increasing defaults is coming from those areas

why do i keep saying what we need to do solve the issue and you keep saying im ignoring the problem

and bottom line there are already limits and caps so this whole story is stupid

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No mention at all about halfway decent jobs increasingly requiring at least a bachelor's degree or your resume/application gets immediately trashed though?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, i agree, that is why im asking you what is it in the link that you dispute? if the story is BS please be so kind and explain why its BS

I'm saying there is a legit financial crisis in regards to student loan debt.....Yall will see....when grads opt not to buy houses and new cars and have roommates and mopads instead.....

When the banks and retailers aint making no money cause kids are paying their student loans back....The media will be forced to admit that the shyt has hit the fan....

Matter of fact, its already happening.....Very few young people I know that are in school right now want a house, kid, or spouse, which is the holy trilogy of the economy....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-09/obama-unveils-student-loan-debt-bubble-bailout-live-feed

http://theprogressivecynic.com/2013/10/04/student-loan-debt-and-the-sticky-bubble/

Last edited: