Mark Cuban Says Kicking Sterling Out Of NBA For Racist Comments Is ‘A Very Slippery Slope’

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
10153251_278952498945768_6925522705232680668_n.jpg

:deadrose:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
People! People! please let's all calm down. The important thing to take from this is that it's not wrong to be racist when you're at home, when you're in public you need to keep that on the DL...you know like disproportionately deny african and latinos from apartments while at the same time raking in millions from black people tossing around a ball.

Typical HL over reacting.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said... White Supremacy in America has never let me down. This is about to be another Trayvon Martin episode on the entire black race unless players/clipper players boycott the games.

But you thought it was a game :yeshrug:

Don Sterling is a Jew, not a white man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically what Cuban is saying is there are plenty more Sterling's in the NBA and getting rid of the owners, mean the NBA is done. His other comment about “In this country, people are allowed to be morons". Only rich white people can say stuff and it be ok. If Jordan said something about Jews in that kind of language, he would become a nobody in one night.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Basically what Cuban is saying is there are plenty more Sterling's in the NBA and getting rid of the owners, mean the NBA is done. His other comment about “In this country, people are allowed to be morons". Only rich white people can say stuff and it be ok. If Jordan said something about Jews in that kind of language, he would become a nobody in one night.

:mindblown:

Yo are you guys blind? HOW is what Sterling did being glossed over AT ALL!?!? It's the biggest fukkin news story in the country right now and Sterling is being depicted as the biggest heel in sports. NOBODY thinks this is okay and it is receiving an OVERWHELMING amount of media attention. You even have prominent sports personalities calling for his head and demanding he step down.

And please like MICHAEL JORDAN - the most beloved athlete of ALL TIME - wouldn't be treated with kid gloves if he ever got caught sayin something controversial. :rudy:

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
I mean I cant help but agree

if people can involuntarily lose their jobs or businesses just for having thoughts that may not be politically correct than it will force a sort of uniform thinking and even if ur able to logically explain ur thinking, if people are offended u will still lose ur job..and that my friend is not wats up brehs

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I cant help but agree

if people can involuntarily lose their jobs or businesses just for having thoughts that may not be politically correct than it will force a sort of uniform thinking and even if ur able to logically explain ur thinking, if people are offended u will still lose ur job..and that my friend is not wats up brehs

Dude has done more than just have some thoughts that weren't politically correct. There are 30 years of documented proof of him being a racist scumbag. People are overreacting to the tape but not to the man. This is actually long overdue.

He's not losing his job...at worst he will be "pressured" to sell his team and make a $500 million profit. You wanna talk about people losing their jobs for not being politically correct then please tell me what happened to Craig Hodges and Maqmoud Abdul Raouf (I know I fukked that up :huhldup:)? Two of the greatest shooters ever literally disappeared from the face of the earth in their primes and I don't recall any hue and cry about slippery slopes or people involuntarily losing their jobs.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Dude has done more than just have some thoughts that weren't politically correct. There are 30 years of document proof of him being a racist scumbag. People are overreacting to the tape but not to the man. This is actually long overdue.

He's not losing his job...at worst he will be "pressured" to sell his team and make a $500 million profit. You wanna talk about people losing their jobs for not being politically correct then please tell me what happened to Craig Hodges and Maqmoud Abdul Raouf (I know I fukked that up :huhldup:)? Two of the greatest shooters ever literally disappeared from the face of the earth in their primes and I don't recall any hue and cry about slippery slopes or people involuntarily losing their jobs.
Shirley Sherrod:youthink: