Mark Curry Interviewed w/ Willie D | Goes In on Steve Harvey & Industry Plants, Hangin With Mr Cooper, Comedian Stealing Jokes, Katt, Jamie Foxx& More

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When Willie asked, and Curry declined to comment about the year 2007.....that was the year his home caught on fire when he was there.

NAACP jerked him for award a few years. He is who he says he is in terms of promoting positive images during his Mr Cooper run. He turned down ad campaign from a beer company when the show was on the air for that reason.

He cooked Willie about the jacket from Mind Playing Tricks/We Can't be Stopped record covers..

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Willie has to be the most boring interviewer ever
Man he is so boring. I almost turned it off when he brought up some Nick at Nite show that Mark Curry was apparently on. Mark looking like what you talking about? :dahell: Then he asked a question that Mark didn’t understand and he had to say all these words so mark could get it. Man he need to start doing research and try to become a better interviewer.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Been watching hanging with Mr Cooper more

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think The Jamie Foxx Show is underrated. I did a rewatch recently and it held up better than I remember. It had me re-examining my top 5.
This shyt was EASILY on the same level as Martin and Fresh Prince, it's the only show that made me laugh as much as those other 2. Easily way ahead of Wayne's Brothers, and My Wife and Kids is underrated and slightly behind those top 3 for me.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This shyt was EASILY on the same level as Martin and Fresh Prince, it's the only show that made me laugh as much as those other 2. Easily way ahead of Wayne's Brothers, and My Wife and Kids is underrated and slightly behind those top 3 for me.
Jamie Foxx was on the wrong network. I don’t think he would’ve been able to keep that show the same on a major so I ain’t mad. I just think it would be more universally accepted if it was on a one of the big 4

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Nickleodeon Show was See Dad Run with Chachi/Charles in Charge

MV5BMTc4NjIzNzkyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY4ODcxMzE@._V1_.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man he is so boring. I almost turned it off when he brought up some Nick at Nite show that Mark Curry was apparently on. Mark looking like what you talking about? :dahell: Then he asked a question that Mark didn’t understand and he had to say all these words so mark could get it. Man he need to start doing research and try to become a better interviewer.
Willie D was born average. Houston brehs might get mad at this but yes he was even average in the Geto Boys

A boring man all around

:zzz:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
All these comedians seem like some crab in the barrel nikkas to be honest
Lot of pocketwatching, backstabbing and envy