Mark Hamill shytting on The Last Jedi for 10 minutes lol

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He got that Wesley Snipes Blade 3 treatment,But Wesley WAS the franchise so it was much worst:scust:.
Im curious to know if they decided to kill him off,because they thought he was difficult to work with. Sometimes that happens in Hollwyood.
Some directors have such big egos,and are such a$$holes they will ruin a movie just to stick it to an actor they are having problems with,or a studio.
It is hard to believe the didn't really show him to be super powerful.
I would think you would want to show what the pinnacle of using the force looks like.
But maybe they plan on saving that for the new female lead and she will be the most powerful:manny:

Don't know about worse tbh, Luke Skywalker is pop-culture icon and extends beyond the series. That was an uncharacteristic way to end that part of the character's phase.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Don't know about worse tbh, Luke Skywalker is pop-culture icon and extends beyond the series. That was a horrible way to end that part of the character's phase.

Every iteration before, understood Luke far more than Rian did. From the Clone Wars to Jedi Academy. Literally decades filled with canon and non canon, nailed who Luke was as a person and a Jedi...nobody fukked it up. It took one movie and a Mary Sue fetish, to destroy an iconic character.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Every iteration before, understood Luke far more than Rian did. From the Clone Wars to Jedi Academy. Literally decades filled with canon and non canon, nailed who Luke was as a person and a Jedi...nobody fukked it up. It took one movie and a Mary Sue fetish, to destroy an iconic character.

I finally watched this movie earlier this weekend

a few things

1) someone else mentioned they started browsing youtube/ their phone half way through the movie. I did too.. I dazed in and out of this movie, it couldnt hold my attention for shyt... just something off about it

2) this is how I felt as well about Luke.. his entire dialogue.. actions/acting.. didnt seem like anything luke that weve known for what.. 40+ years? would do :dead: even down to the CORNY shrug off his shoulders when they started firing at him :what:

what the fukk did I watch :russ:

I looked at my phone for a few seconds and looked up to luke dead :dwillhuh:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea but with marvel, its not like they started the franchise killing captain america, making hulk a 2 min sidecharScter, and totally ignoring ironman and the. Having him sacricifice himself.... for reasons...

Luke didnt even tell those people to leave!

He committed suicide and didnt even tell his nephew he was sorry for almost slicing him in half for seeing a bad dream even tho he saved a former mass murderer. Did i mention he was a child?

It makes NO SENSE

Disney thought their success couod give them an easy win. They blindly let this woman who obviously doesnt u defstand the heart of the series, let another rip the living guts out of it to be cute.

All people wanted was luke weilding a lightsabrr kicking ass... and instead we all got a new faggy hollyweird politically correct term to defend bad movies forever aka subverting expectations.

If you see this rian johnson. Ima pop you on the lip i see you you smug fukk. Im start t yo think rian johnson is a retard whis rich cac up ringing got him here.

Did Luke try to kill Ben?
I thought it was left ambiguous
Like I know we saw it but I thought that was just Bens version of events

Ben is the saddest part of the new trilogy
The hero’s son turned out to be a villain
Dude is just nasty and mean
Vader got away with a lot of shyt because of the mask and voice
If he was just a regular dude we’d be:picard:

Daps
Not gon lie the first hour or so of TFA Kylo Ren was cold as hell

HighlevelTightComet-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

Then he took his helmet off and become weird

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Not gon lie the first hour or so of TFA Kylo Ren was cold as hell

HighlevelTightComet-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

Then he took his helmet off and become weird

Face reveal was too soon. They should have built it up, let him get a lot more important bodies and evil acts. He was a straight boogeyman with the mask on.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst part of these movies is them killing off characters with zero payoffs.

Then on top of that, the person that is dead in real life, that plays the character we care about the least, they keep alive:dead:

That's like asking why they didn't kill off Joker in The Dark Knight.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Breh imagine the disappointment of the fans of the Star Wars EU. You think you're finally gonna get Luke from the books only to get this bullshyt after decades of waiting for Luke to reappear like :krs:

Then this motherfukker Rian Johnson makes it so in his only fight Luke doesn't even fight back and it's not even real because it's a force ghost :dead:

The most powerful Jedi ever dies without fighting even once :dead:

And he just mangled whatever story they had for the trilogy

I don't even put that on the director. He wrote the garbage story, but it's wild to me that they had executives see that movie and didn't send it back with a fukk ton of "You ain't killing Luke with no payoff" notes. I can see how tone deaf the director was, but the execs? They don't get that excuse. Star Wars is about one thing. Magic Space Knights doing battles with magic powers. I wanna see everybody get it popping, but ESPECIALLY the one who's supposed to be the strongest of all time.

I would've forgiven all of that dumb ass running out of gas plotline or Finn being dragged around by a junior mechanic who's never been outside of the ship if he had Luke take down the entire destroyer of troops with just his lightsaber THEN mid fight with Kylo he runs out of energy OR lets the kid take him out because he tried to take him out when he was younger. They have holograms in that actual universe so technically he could've did the same thing using R2 and not died. Deadass, I wouldn't be mad if they flip it next movie and Leia uses the last of her energy to bring Luke back so he gets a proper ending.