Mark Hamill shytting on The Last Jedi for 10 minutes lol

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great thing about mark is that he really out there meeting the fans at these conventions and loves the character so if he were to just say dont watch this shyt the damage would be crazy.

I really couldnt allow myself to watch the movie more than once. The last act teased something epic then ripped our hearts out

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I'm not even a big star wars fan but TLJ left a bad taste in my mouth, pause.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
i still cant believe that shyt is real :dead:

that was like some SNL shyt

how did that not get laughed out the board room when discussing the script :laff:

Because
6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont want to sound like a broken record, but fukk it. The decision to make a series that was closely tied to Luke or any of the former movies destined these movies to be pure trash. The Skywalker story was open and closed. 6 movies. A finished prophecy. End credits. Reopening that book cheapened everything. So Luke only brought balance for like 20 years :skip:. Completely shat on any character development that occurred in the OG trilogy with Luke being an a$$hole and Leia and Han not being together. Add in the fact that The force awakens was just a remix of a new hope and the complete abomination The last Jedi was, and now you have a legendary story turned to complete garbage. Also factor in the Solo flop and you have one of the strongest brands ever beginning destroyed

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The best part of his shyt talking is that he does it in the professional fashion of an actor who cares deeply for his role and the story they're telling. It's not shyt talking for fanboy daps after the fact, it's constructive criticism said straight to people's faces.
But this is Luke fukking Skywalker tho. He birthed an entire movement and franchise. He was with George Lucas, Carey Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Alec Guinness from day one.. only to now watch these ADD inflicted out of touch geeks and feminist turn the franchise into utter and complete shyt. Ya'll buggin'.. He can talk that shyt if he wants to. He's earned that right:martin:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People really think he's out of the picture? Yall know force ghosts are a thing right. He's gonna be trolling kylo ren for ever and ain't shyt that birdchested weakling can do about it :mjlol: