Marlon Wayans wants respect for the Wayans Brother tv show

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was watching Smart Guy when MTV2 when they used to show mad reruns and not only does it still hold up, ita even better than I remembered. Season 1s a little rough but 2 and 3 are great

What was funny is my brother was the same age as Marcus when the show was first on and he had a homeboy EXACTLY like Mo :russ: . Goofy light skinned nikka that would always be at our house eating our food :mjlol:

Yeah. I think a More Mature Mo and Marcus spinoff with them going to college would have been dope too

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I’ll be honest, I remember watching as a kid, but not laughing as much, just finding it entertaining. It isn’t on the level of Fresh Prince, Martin, or Steve Harvey Show, because while I can recall episodes from these shows, I can’t recall any episodes from Wayne brothers, only thing remember is I liked the intro. It reminds me of Jamie Fox show, like yeah I watched them and found them entertaining but they were over the top and corny to me.
Agreed, there are levels to this. Cosby Show, Martin,FPOBA were first tier. I really wasn’t into the WB stuff but they were entertaining. The Wayans Bros were probably the best comedy of them from that station though, the fact that they used Electric Relaxation in the into was :wow:. They beat out Parenthood, JF, and Steve Harvey

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
The episode where Marlon recreates Shawn's prom night was the best episode they had.

The episode when Pops tried to act young will forever be funny

I just saw this episode recently

When Shawn breaks up the cypher in the diner :deadmanny:

Ayo my name is Shawn / now everybody can get the hell outta here :camby: