Marriage rates are collapsing for lower income and middle income families

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Gonna be shared custody and step-parents as the norm....

I fully agree. There will be more single parents having sexual relationships here and there, living at their parents house. A lot of relationships started off due to hobosexual and financial reasons. My boy is trying to get out a relationship right now he has with his 2nd baby momma.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
This is such BS.

I have friends who have double digits and they are in happy marriages now.
Do their husbands know about this "double digit" :sas2:. Also, those kinds of women are more prone to cheating because they will compare their husbands to the men they had in the past. For example, let's say that their husbands slips up for one month (gets fired from a job, gets depressed etc.), you best believe that the women with high body counts are most likely to divorce:yeshrug:.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I choose this adventure. :gladbron:
I got a post around here about femcels. I’ll see if I can find it.

But Revenge of the Female Nerds is eerily similar to the issues we clown male incels for. In fact you could exchange the gender pronouns in this post and it would read exactly the same.

Basically, they grew up with a chip on their shoulders feeling marginalized because they were into shyt outside of mainstream black culture. Keep in mind this shyt is all in their heads because the hobbies they think that made them special snowflakes in isolation (e.g. anime, video games, books) are super mainstream. But fukk logic! These bytches don’t care!:mjlol: You aren’t going to rob them of their special status because it’s interwoven into the foundations of their identities and allows them to delude themselves about their dikk repellent status.

So they carry on and eventually end up wanting and desiring boys in the top 5% desirability of their peer group. That they are promptly ignored by.:mjlol:

They don’t make any effort to get these guys btw.:mjlol:NOPE they just pine for them because they feel they shouldn’t have to do anything. He should just sweep her off her feet and do the same shyt for her that he does for chicks he’s attracted to...even though he ain’t attracted to her. And if he isn’t attracted to her in spite of her thin broken off multicolored hair, hot cheeto stains on her My Lil Pony graphic t-shirt, and Grimace body silhouette, then it’s not because she is disgusting and acts weird, and has an insufferable attitude. It’s because all men are shallow, evil, horrible creatures!
:russ:
So her revenge will be to glow up and think she is “getting back at” men by fukking them indiscriminately (b/c nothing makes a guy angrier than sucking his dikk:mjlol:)...or to choose up on an average ugly white dude to leverage white social value as a source of validation. It’s basically an internal cry of “See! A white dude wants me so you are STUPID for not wanting me. HA!”

Keep in mind, everything she does is really to work through the trauma of that boy in middle school that didn’t want her. Hilariously enough, that dude still don’t even know she exists.:mjlol:

:laff::laff::laff:I love human beings.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

But Revenge of the Female Nerds is eerily similar to the issues we clown male incels for. In fact you could exchange the gender pronouns in this post and it would read exactly the same.

Basically, they grew up with a chip on their shoulders feeling marginalized because they were into shyt outside of mainstream black culture. Keep in mind this shyt is all in their heads because the hobbies they think that made them special snowflakes in isolation (e.g. anime, video games, books) are super mainstream. But fukk logic! These bytches don’t care!:mjlol: You aren’t going to rob them of their special status because it’s interwoven into the foundations of their identities and allows them to delude themselves about their dikk repellent status.

So they carry on and eventually end up wanting and desiring boys in the top 5% desirability of their peer group. That they are promptly ignored by.:mjlol:

They don’t make any effort to get these guys btw.:mjlol:NOPE they just pine for them because they feel they shouldn’t have to do anything. He should just sweep her off her feet and do the same shyt for her that he does for chicks he’s attracted to...even though he ain’t attracted to her. And if he isn’t attracted to her in spite of her thin broken off multicolored hair, hot cheeto stains on her My Lil Pony graphic t-shirt, and Grimace body silhouette, then it’s not because she is disgusting and acts weird, and has an insufferable attitude. It’s because all men are shallow, evil, horrible creatures!
So her revenge will be to glow up and think she is “getting back at” men by fukking them indiscriminately (b/c nothing makes a guy angrier than sucking his dikk:mjlol:)...or to choose up on an average ugly white dude to leverage white social value as a source of validation. It’s basically an internal cry of “See! A white dude wants me so you are STUPID for not wanting me. HA!”

Keep in mind, everything she does is really to work through the trauma of that boy in middle school that didn’t want her. Hilariously enough, that dude still don’t even know she exists.:mjlol:

This is the best breakdown of incel thinking man and women that I ever heard
Why don't women say this anywhere else?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It hasn't been that long that technology men created have allowed women to get jobs that either didn't exist or they weren't physically capable of doing to work for income. This is why marriage rates are dropping.

None of that other shyt matters. The Black women Black male shyt is jokes. Our relationships really started when crackas started bringing female slaves in larger numbers in the early 1800's. Didn't last long cause they banned imports and breeding farms became the thing. So we jumped right out of slavery and assumed universal gender roles(men do building, women raise the men to build and women to raise men to build). Then technology allowed women to work and make similar income. That caused a huge rift. So now the problems aren't just awkward relationships because of there inception, but now women can opt out and men can opt out, but still make babies.

Let white society leave us unmolested and to our own devices, I bet the marriage rates would sky rocket.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
at the rate this country is going, it's cheaper to stay single and childless.

Costs of living going up....minimum wage stagnant at $7.25...less people getting married.

People waist high in debt from college/uni before they turn 25...less people getting married.

I mean it aint rocket science.:manny:marriage has become a luxury unfortunately.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Do their husbands know about this "double digit" :sas2:. Also, those kinds of women are more prone to cheating because they will compare their husbands to the men they had in the past. For example, let's say that their husbands slips up for one month (gets fired from a job, gets depressed etc.), you best believe that the women with high body counts are most likely to divorce:yeshrug:.

:mjlol: I don’t see the correlation but okay.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is the best breakdown of incel thinking man and women that I ever heard
Why don't women say this anywhere else?
Most people don’t like being honest about their own gender. Hence all the asshurt comment I get from men when I’m talking about men and the pickme accusations from women when I’m talking about women.

Meanwhile, stupid is funny to me no matter who it is:yeshrug:
It costs me nothing to be honest about the dumb ass bullshyt I see men doing and nothing to break down the equally bird brained shyt I see women do. Because most of the times, it’s two sides of the same coin.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most people don’t like being honest about their own gender. Hence all the asshurt comment I get from men when I’m talking about men and the pickme accusations from women when I’m talking about women.

Meanwhile, stupid is funny to me no matter who it is:yeshrug:
It costs me nothing to be honest about the dumb ass bullshyt I see men doing and nothing to break down the equally bird brained shyt I see women do. Because most of the times, it’s two sides of the same coin.
It really is two sides of the same coin. Although I think that male incels have 25% of point when it comes to the long term effects of inceldom being a thing. Like the chicks they don't even want sex or love they want to wallow in self pity. Like there's gonna be this army of rejects (who reject people like their selves btw) that's gonna rise up and crush the people who's acceptance they crave so desparately.

The main problem is if they asked someone to fukk them or even get into a relationship with them they are now "ascended" (that's what call it like ascending to heaven) and become a "mormie" and thus the enemy.
I should probably have more sympathy for female incels since a man with no genetic defects and not too wired can ask a woman to hook them up. Somebody will say yes.

Daps
The number of bodies a woman has doesn't matter as much by itself.

What matters is compatibility with her man. If she's got 30 bodies, she needs a husband in that ballpark. A virgin male doesn't need to be wifing up a sexually "experienced" woman. That's part of the evenly yoked idea. Of course men generally inflate their numbers while women always tell you only 80% of the story. Gangbanged by the starting 5...you'll never hear that story....especially if the man is considerably less experienced. If he's a freak and shares his stories, she might be more inclined to tell the truth.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Most people shouldn't get married or reproduce but it's a whole different conversation...