Married co-worker: "Once you acknowledge that she controls everything, you'll be set"

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Idk how true this is. I know a married guy who doesn't do any of this shyt. And I don't plan on doing any of this either. Control the money I worked for. Over my dead body. My mom didn't raise a fool.
Exactly. My mom put me on to game throughout my early life and I'll put my son and my daughter to the same game too.

It's important for men not to place themselves in a situation where they are the sole provider for their family. bytch if we both able bodied then we're both going to be working and earning. Do not treat your wife as a dependent and don't allow her to finesse you into treating her like one either. She's a grown ass autonomous adult so she has to go out there and fukking work just like I do.

As men we need to check our ego cause that's how you get played like a fiddle out there.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish my SO thought that way... I could be so lazy and just be fat and happy while he does all the work.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Honestly, if you want to maintain a marriage. He's right. Reason why i'm divorced.
Just realize that every man that has stayed married, has only done so because he bends over backwards for his wife. on everything.
If you go into it thinking you can have her be subservient or even just compromise and make it work. You lost.
fukk outta here. I'm married and I know plenty of married dudes who don't do any of this shyt. My wife isn't subservient but neither am I :yeshrug:

You probably got divorced because you married the wrong person, or got married at the wrong time, or weren't ready for marriage... not because marriage = slavery for men. Take some personal responsibility for the outcomes of your life