Married Coli Brehs

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
🤔 when the conversations we had flowed liked we were close friends also not just a couple that would last hours.
Something so simple but very important to me.
Looks come and go but to have conversations with ease keeps me engaged and not bored and I get bored easily.
And how she easily accepted my kids as a single father and how good of a mother she was.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When she repeatedly went out of her way to make sure I was straight during a time when I was fukked up out here. She helped me get back on my feet.

To put things into perspective, the 2 women I was with before her, encouraged me to continue getting money the wrong way. She was not with that bullshyt.

I know that sounds simple, but everything else was there with the other women, except they were with crooked ways. My wife and I could laugh all night about dumb shyt, the sex was great, etc. Her morals and giving heart won me over.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
When she repeatedly went out of her way to make sure I was straight during a time when I was fukked up out here. She helped me get back on my feet.

To put things into perspective, the 2 women I was with before her, encouraged me to continue getting money the wrong way. She was not with that bullshyt.

I know that sounds simple, but everything else was there with the other women, except they were with crooked ways. My wife and I could laugh all night about dumb shyt, the sex was great, etc. Her morals and giving heart won me over.

I hear that a lot with men that have been married for decades to the same woman. Their wives were there with them since the beginning and held them down during rough periods.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
When did you know your wife was the one?

:jbhmm:

Share some wisdom with the single/unmarried brehs here.

:feedme:
When she continues to show you that she is the one years/decades into the Union. It’s a lifestyle for her to appreciate your existence and by extension, you continue to hold down the family unit.