Married lesbian threesome expecting first child

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
wait so u advocate this?

of course he does. any other destructive behavior that harms society. They say mind your own business, but your kids will have to live in a world where these freaks will be the majority and rule over them. So demonic

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
hate of gay people stems from religion
oh, I thought it was because it's human nature sometimes to not prefer (or think something wrong) if it's different and counterproductive to human evolution.

There are all sort of gay people who are religious.

I see no hate in this thread--- everyone doesn't have to accept everything... that doesn't make people a bigot.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov: God damn those bytches are so fukken ugly. I mean they can't even try to look presentable on their wedding day.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
oh, I thought it was because it's human nature sometimes to not prefer (or think something wrong) if it's different and counterproductive to human evolution.

I see no hate in this thread--- everyone doesn't have to accept everything... that doesn't make people a bigot.

Nah the biggest factor in opposing gay marriage is religion. I don't know this shyt about human nature, we'd all be Luddites only having sex in the missionary position, in the dark, for the purpose of procreation.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I see no hate in this thread--- everyone doesn't have to accept everything... that doesn't make people a bigot

Seriously.

I don't hate gays, but every time some gay marriage shyt comes on the news I change the channel cuz dudes kissing actin like broads is gross as fukk to me. Doesn't mean I hate them, but why should I or anyone else be forced to embrace this shyt? :mindblown:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah the biggest factor in opposing gay marriage is religion. I don't know this shyt about human nature, we'd all be Luddites only having sex in the missionary position, in the dark, for the purpose of procreation.

First off, we wouldn't be in missionary if it were all about procreation.. we would be fukking doggystyle only-- like nearly all animals do. The in the dark part makes zero sense. Humans have sex for recreational reasons, but the reason we have those reproductive organs, obviously, is so that we can reproduce.... not so that we can play with same sex body parts.

2nd, religion is older than marriage... and marriage was originally defined by religion and that has been the cause from before recorded history up until recently when the 'gay movement' started making noise.

3rd, not everyone who opposes gay marriage is religious and there are religious fakkits all across American... I've seen gay men in Church.

4th, Gay don't want marriage for 'rights' reasons.... they have always had rights even when certain religious groups, races, ethnicity.. did not have rights. If they wanted 'rights' then they would expand the scope of civil unions and fight that fight. The want marriage so that they can validate their lifestyle and life choices.... and to make it the norm to call everyone against it a bigot.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
First off, we wouldn't be in missionary if it were all about procreation.. we would be fukking doggystyle only-- like nearly all animals do. The in the dark part makes zero sense. Humans have sex for recreational reasons, but the reason we have those reproductive organs, obviously, is so that we can reproduce.... not so that we can play with same sex body parts.

2nd, religion is older than marriage... and marriage was originally defined by religion and that has been the cause from before recorded history up until recently when the 'gay movement' started making noise.

3rd, not everyone who opposes gay marriage is religious and there are religious fakkits all across American... I've seen gay men in Church.

4th, Gay don't want marriage for 'rights' reasons.... they have always had rights even when certain religious groups, races, ethnicity.. did not have rights. If they wanted 'rights' then they would expand the scope of civil unions and fight that fight. The want marriage so that they can validate their lifestyle and life choices.... and to make it the norm to call everyone against it a bigot.

Sex isn't just a thing to make babies, there are many documented instances of animals having sex for non-reproductive reasons. There are also many instances of animals engaging in same-sex activities. This whole thing of "well we have this so clearly nature meant for us to do this" is very silly and is used to justify some shady evolutionary psychology. Humans are more complex, more than the sum of their genitals.

The definition of marriage is constantly changing. The idea that marriage has been the same since the beginning of time and it was only when gay people started talking that people started paying attention is flat-out wrong. Additionally, just because it has been one way for a while does not mean that it should be accepted or that it cannot be challenged.

Not everyone who opposes gay marriage is religious but in the US, religious beliefs are the biggest factor in determining someone's position on gay marriage.

And nah they just wanna be able to get married like straight couples do, seems simple.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So polygamy is cool as long as you're gay? :patrice:
Exactly. A man with 4 wives is scum of the Earth, but this? Well, this is just a beautiful day for America. . . Sick sh1t, bro.
Polygamy as it is done in most cases is women being chosen by the man who's in charge and the women are dependencies : there's a clear "hierarchical" relation between the man and the wives in the relationship. It does not seem to be the case in this "throuple" where the three ugly ladies seem to be at the same level.
I'm all for polygamy or polyandry or whatever poly there are if everybody in the relationship is on the same level and treated as is :yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sex isn't just a thing to make babies, there are many documented instances of animals having sex for non-reproductive reasons. There are also many instances of animals engaging in same-sex activities. This whole thing of "well we have this so clearly nature meant for us to do this" is very silly and is used to justify some shady evolutionary psychology. Humans are more complex, more than the sum of their genitals.

The definition of marriage is constantly changing. The idea that marriage has been the same since the beginning of time and it was only when gay people started talking that people started paying attention is flat-out wrong. Additionally, just because it has been one way for a while does not mean that it should be accepted or that it cannot be challenged.

Not everyone who opposes gay marriage is religious but in the US, religious beliefs are the biggest factor in determining someone's position on gay marriage.

And nah they just wanna be able to get married like straight couples do, seems simple.
your right ...

it does seem simple.