Married women who have affairs are happy in their relationships but are just 'bored' in the bedroom

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
good news brehs, your wife that cheats on you still loves you :blessed:

Women who cheat on their husbands are happily married but just 'bored' in the bedroom, a new study has found.

Those who have affairs do not feel 'unloved' by their partners nor have any desire to leave them, the British and U.S. researchers concluded.

Instead, they are searching for more 'romantic passion' in their sex lives.

The study, presented at the annual American Sociological Association conference in San Francisco, involved interviews with 100 women who used a dating site for married people.

They were all heterosexual, married and aged between 35 and 45, according to phys.org.

Two thirds of the women - 67 per cent - said they sought an affair on AshleyMadison.com in a bid to spice up their sex lives.

Only 47 per cent discussed the number of potential suitors they were searching for - but of those who did, all wanted to cheat with just one man.

Incredibly, none had any desire to divorce their husbands - and several even spoke of their 'love' for their partners.

Lead author Professor Eric Anderson, of the University of Winchester, said: 'Being happy in marriage is far different than being happy in bed.'

'The most surprising finding is that none of the 100 women were looking to leave their husbands.

'Instead, they were adamant that they were not looking for a new husband. Many even stated their overt love for their husbands, painting them in a positive light.'

Prof Anderson, chief science officer at AshleyMadison.com, added that the findings challenge the idea that women have affairs because they feel 'something is wrong with the emotional aspect' of their marriage.

It comes just days after a UK study revealed a quarter of Britons have had an affair and most are not satisfied with their sex lives.

One in four people admitted to being unfaithful at one time in their lives and a fifth of those surveyed felt tempted to cheat in their current or past relationships.

Meanwhile, nearly one in three men and more than one in five women claimed to have had more than ten sexual partners.

The figures were released by the charity Relate in a report called The Way We Are Now, which documented the state of the UK's relationships in 2014.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tionships-just-bored-bedroom-study-finds.html

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
th

Daps
I honestly don't see the point of getting married as a man, unless you don't mind getting cheated on

Weird thing is, I can actually handle being cheated on in a relationship (in the sense that, hey, once I find out about it....in the bushes you go, and I'm on to the next one :manny: )........but having it happen in a marriage is worse because after you try to end it, you gotta go through all that court shyt and risk gettin' your shyt took by the bytch, even though SHE'S the one who wronged you. And all because you signed some contract. fukk that shyt.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
I always figured I'd get a prenup...even if I'm not rich or stand to lose anything major. I don't want to lose any of my shyt. If I got $50 I want to be able to leave the relationship with my whole $50.

Like they said it's a crap shoot, you can really have a nice, blossoming marriage. Or you can be getting cheated constantly. I figure I'll bite the bullet one day and give it a go tho

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I honestly don't see the point of getting married as a man, unless you don't mind getting cheated on

Weird thing is, I can actually handle being cheated on in a relationship (in the sense that, hey, once I find out about it....in the bushes you go, and I'm on to the next one :manny: )........but having it happen in a marriage is worse because after you try to end it, you gotta go through all that court shyt and risk gettin' your shyt took by the bytch, even though SHE'S the one who wronged you. And all because you signed some contract. fukk that shyt.
LMAO what type of chicks you be messing with breh :wow:

Daps
LMAO what type of chicks you be messing with breh :wow:

If you think it's only a 'type' of chick that can cheat on you during a marriage, then :ufdup:

Anybody can fukk up at any time, especially if enough time passes.....even the normally 'good' ones

Let's not act like it's only known thots who get bored after a couple of years, and want something new.....

That's what I meant. If you're a dude who can accept the possibility that your wife might "slip up" and fukk someone else, and you think you can work through it afterwards, then by all means give marriage a shot

For me? When it comes to other dikks that the chick had, the past is the past (unless the number is high :scusthov: ).......but once I find out you fukkin' around in the present....:camby:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If you think it's only a 'type' of chick that can cheat on you during a marriage, then :ufdup:

Anybody can fukk up at any time, especially if enough time passes.....even the normally 'good' ones

Let's not act like it's only known thots who get bored after a couple of years, and want something new.....

That's what I meant. If you're a dude who can accept the possibility that your wife might "slip up" and fukk someone else, and you think you can work through it afterwards, then by all means give marriage a shot

For me? When it comes to other dikks that the chick had, the past is the past (unless the number is high :scusthov: ).......but once I find out you fukkin' around in the present....:camby:
"I honestly don't see the point of getting married as a man, unless you don't mind getting cheated on"

You shouldn't speak in absolutes... anyone can slip up..married or not. Marriage is basically a relationship with a business agreement. Men and women will get bored after a while. But its what you do (or don't do) that defines you.