Married women who have affairs are happy in their relationships but are just 'bored' in the bedroom

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
yup women think with emotions not logic, thats why she loves loser type men she cant control they take her to that excitement that mysterious will he cheat on me again, will he hit me again :lupe;

the 2 places for infidelity, reconnecing with a ex or a guy who beat it up on facebook or at work.

And yep you can notice the signs, but many men will be like "is everything ok" and she'll smile and kiss you suck your dikk to calm your fears.

a man can do everything be faithful, be the first dude who treated her right, take her and 3 b*stard children in out of the homeless abusive women shelter and in teh end it means nothing.

Once a woman is gone she's gone, because they check out way in advance whether its weeks, months or even years, when thats why when they finally drop them thangs on you they can go from talking to you every day for years to suddenly not at all, because they already moved on and overlapped you.

That's why when a women gets distant, needs space, you feel like something is wrong get out first. Always let your women know there is the door and your not afraid if she uses it or walks out.
this man understands TRUE female nature. Any dude in here arguing against his logic and perspective in these posts is a simp, a fool for the taking, a sucka ass nikka who thinks he’s in love with a bytch, or just lacking in experience with women :yeshrug:

women are very indecisive and hot and cold. They are self serving and let by emotions. You can’t trust ANYONE who is overly emotional and not led by logic and sound reasoning at ALL times. And that’s women. Will never put my complete faith or trust in another woman again. That’s a way to get completely fukked over when that bytch just randomly wakes up one day and “feels” different for no apparent reason :francis: I done treated women and their kids like gold. And they still switched up and started acting funny/distant out of the blue. They’re emotionally unstable. Every real nikka done been there. And society keeps drilling in everyone’s head that you ain’t a “real man” unless you put up with ALL of a woman’s bullshyt and baggage without protest or question :stopitslime:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, I call loving their husband's despite cheating on them is bullshyt! They claimed to still love their husbands, but what good is loving someone, if you don't respect them?

If spicing things up in the bedroom is important, then why not discuss it with the husbands first?

Or

Simply be straight up and say that they gonna step out of the relationship for sex. Basically, keep it 100!

The fair thing to do is propose an open relationship, that way the wife can do her thing and the husband can do his thing and nobody gets hurt in the process.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Im responding to this because you mentioned science. marriage is a man made concept, so human beings have been groomed into thinking that most people have to get married and be with one person.

Even in the animal kingdom monogamy is rare and the animal that is closely related to humans (chimpanzees) do not practice monogamy.

Is it right to cheat? No not at all but marriage is something we just made up and unfortunately it isnt for everyone eventhough society wants us to feel like it is

To compare what animals do in the wild to how humans operate is a nonsensical argument.

Marriage is as old as time. Humans have made up a lot of things to create order and developed the societies we live on. I mean you can always go back to nature be naked and give up all the sensibilities of what civilization offers. Why single out marriage as a product of human invention.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To compare what animals do in the wild to how humans operate is a nonsensical argument.

Nonsensical in what kind of way? Because they are animals? Arent human beings animals as well? Chimpanzees have their own structure just like humans and were here before us.

Marriage is as old as time. Humans have made up a lot of things to create order and developed the societies we live on. I mean you can always go back to nature be naked and give up all the sensibilities of what civilization offers. Why single out marriage as a product of human invention.

Im singling out marriage because that is the topic at hand. There are plenty of tribes that dont live like the modern world, they are pretty much naked but they are doing just fine.

But once again im not saying its ok to cheat but just from my own personal readings im not 100% sure that humans (maybe more so men) were meant to be monogamous and the concept of marriage and the idea behind it is more of a societal/pressure thing then something human beings are supposed to do