Martin Lawrence Talks Bad Boys 3 on Conan O'Brien

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

The world has been waiting for another Bad Boys movie starring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith and it appears that we’re going to be getting what we’ve all been waiting for this entire time.

No matter your feelings on the first two films, there’s just something epic about the Bad Boys franchise and it’s a franchise that is about to get one film bigger as a third film is officially on it’s way. Martin Lawrence made the announcement while appearing on Conan this week, which is news that fans of the franchise have been waiting to hear confirmed for years now.

The official video of the announcement isn’t up yet, as the episode of Conan hasn’t aired yet, but it will be available right here tomorrow morning when the clips from tonight’s episode go live online.

It’s unclear just what Lawrence reveals or if Will Smith is at all involved — or Michael Bay, for that matter — but the bottom line is that Bad Boys 3 is finally happening and things just got real for fans of the series.

http://fansided.com/2014/08/13/bad-boys-3-confirmed-martin-lawrence/

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://fansided.com/2014/08/13/bad-boys-3-confirmed-martin-lawrence/

The world has been waiting for another Bad Boys movie starring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith and it appears that we’re going to be getting what we’ve all been waiting for this entire time.

No matter your feelings on the first two films, there’s just something epic about the Bad Boys franchise and it’s a franchise that is about to get one film bigger as a third film is officially on it’s way. Martin Lawrence made the announcement while appearing on Conan this week, which is news that fans of the franchise have been waiting to hear confirmed for years now.

The official video of the announcement isn’t up yet, as the episode of Conan hasn’t aired yet, but it will be available right here tomorrow morning when the clips from tonight’s episode go live online.

It’s unclear just what Lawrence reveals or if Will Smith is at all involved — or Michael Bay, for that matter — but the bottom line is that Bad Boys 3 is finally happening and things just got real for fans of the series.
Dont you mean shyt just got real?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
eSX5q.gif

:blessed:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:beli:People running wild with this. I need Will to confirm. We know Martin wants to and has the time to do this since he has nothing else really going on right now...

Will wants to do it too. I just dont think he's willing to take a pay cut. Neither is bay/Bruckheimer. Obviously martin is on board. He's the least of the worries

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Destination = Epic Fail

Thank you for reminding me that Michael Bay was associated with this I'll be sure to skip it if I see his name pop up anywhere in the region of this film

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Will wants to do it too. I just dont think he's willing to take a pay cut. Neither is bay/Bruckheimer. Obviously martin is on board. He's the least of the worries
why would he have to take a paycut? bad boys 3 will do guaranteed monster box office numbers, you don't think the studio will give them a gigantic budget?

seems to me like timing would be the biggest issue, these actors have crazy schedules