Martin Lawrence Talks Bad Boys 3 on Conan O'Brien

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the plot isnt about drugs again. Do human trafficking or something.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're narcotic officers tho breh
I know they could have had career changes :lupe: I just dont see there being a plot interesting enough with the focus being on drugs. Now the violence and explosions will be off the hook for sure.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know they could have had career changes :lupe: I just dont see there being a plot interesting enough with the focus being on drugs. Now the violence and explosions will be off the hook for sure.

:ehh: possibly. I think you can still do some interesting things especially if they acknowledge their ages. You'd have dudes in their late 40s still out here trying to be narcotic cops and going about it the same way they did in their 20s and 30s. There's some interesting drama there but being that it'll be a Michael Bay flick I'm not expecting for it to be mined at all. No diss because I'll probably still see it but I just know Bay is rarely interested in the story he's telling as much as he is the spectacle

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If Will is in, I would think the storyline will have to be about Will and Martin having a falling out 10 years ago, maybe Will taking a job with the CIA/FBI, whatever agency Gabby Union was a part of and their roles should be reversed. Will needs to be the new family man w/ Gabby and Martin has new freedom with all his kids in college. I think i want Bay back also. I thought his last non-transformers movie was good (Pain & Gain)...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
If Will is in, I would think the storyline will have to be about Will and Martin having a falling out 10 years ago, maybe Will taking a job with the CIA/FBI, whatever agency Gabby Union was a part of and their roles should be reversed. Will needs to be the new family man w/ Gabby and Martin has new freedom with all his kids in college. I think i want Bay back also. I thought his last non-transformers movie was good (Pain & Gain)...

I'd see that first day:ohlawd:

Let Martin riff off Wills new found family man corniness like the reverse of one, when Mike was running around in with no commitments:blessed:

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps

:dwillhuh: Damn that's f##kin genius!! I really like the idea of them reversing roles. Have Martin be the lose cannon this time. Doing things out of character, off the wall sh#t in a mid-life crisis "I just got freedom" kinda way meanwhile Will is new at being a Daddy & maybe stay at home husband. I do want the villain to really be a threat though. Not just a random case at their job. I'd love if they'd tie it back to the first film & maybe the child of the Cuban drug-lord they shot after their drag-race on the airplane runway comes after Mike & Marcus.
Marcus's children who are in college are in danger as well as Mike's wife & children. Their funny captain is put on life support after being severely injured, those two Hispanics detectives they always joke on get killed & now they're being hunted or something like that.

... IDK I'm just hype because this my favorite franchise!! :ooh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:dwillhuh: Damn that's f##kin genius!! I really like the idea of them reversing roles. Have Martin be the lose cannon this time. Doing things out of character, off the wall sh#t in a mid-life crisis "I just got freedom" kinda way meanwhile Will is new at being a Daddy & maybe stay at home husband. I do want the villain to really be a threat though. Not just a random case at their job. I'd love if they'd tie it back to the first film & maybe the child of the Cuban drug-lord they shot after their drag-race on the airplane runway comes after Mike & Marcus.
Marcus's children who are in college are in danger as well as Mike's wife & children. Their funny captain is put on life support after being severely injured, those two Hispanics detectives they always joke on get killed & now they're being hunted or something like that.

... IDK I'm just hype because this my favorite franchise!! :ooh:

That whole shyt sounds real:ohhh: