Martin Luther King is back

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
yall nikka is the worst, members creative team allows players to relive the I have to Dream speech yall don't even click on shyt

this is how exactly how yall idiots think bill cosby raped someone who he was never even accused of rape in the first place

There are a bunch of trolls in tlr. I’m guilty of it myself. Most people here aren’t as dumb as they seem. But look out for the disrespectful cac trolls.

Having said that said that the idea of MLK and fort nite don’t sit right with me.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy-tumblr.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
What exactly is the game depicting? After watching the short video, it doesn’t look that bad and it will probably help some of these new generations learn about the March on Washington.

I just played it.

Ehhh...

I felt like it was a good idea, but, it came outta nowhere and requires a lot of participation and patience.

Basically they have a huge area with minigames and they play the entire I Have A Dream speech.

I was watching the speech, but, people were trolling and it requires you sit through play for like 20 mins.

It needed better execution.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
What exactly is the game depicting? After watching the short video, it doesn’t look that bad and it will probably help some of these new generations learn about the March on Washington.
Aside for the potential for white kids to make fun of it

And the white liberal depiction of his life and the Civil Rights movement

I don’t see too much wrong with this, gotta reach these young racist CACS early

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk you gonna put something like this together and not even have the foresight to disable the dances:unimpressed:

All these dumbass decisions these companies make just expose how few black people they have in positions of power and influence.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Aside for the potential for white kids to make fun of it

And the white liberal depiction of his life and the Civil Rights movement

I don’t see too much wrong with this, gotta reach these young racist CACS early
fukk them white kids and stop being such a p*ssy that you create scenarios about shyt that hasn’t even happened. We would still be on the plantation if it were up to pussies like you

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It’s great actually, with these racists trying to remove any black history from the schools I think it’s great other mediums and platforms are picking up the responsibility to make sure these black heroes are known about and recognized….. they actually doin this for the kids fr fr……

But obviously the final view of this is goin to be based on how he will be depicted