Martin Luther King is back

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I just played it.

Ehhh...

I felt like it was a good idea, but, it came outta nowhere and requires a lot of participation and patience.

Basically they have a huge area with minigames and they play the entire I Have A Dream speech.

I was watching the speech, but, people were trolling and it requires you sit through play for like 20 mins.

It needed better execution.
The overall idea is dope to me …..I wouldn’t be surprised if the family co-signed this…and I’m not mad at em if they did….should we really be trusting on the US. Educational arm in government to keep the black struggle and it’s heroes in the minds of children…nah

I rock with this…put civil rights all up in these kids faces and make em ask questions…. looking back I think we will all see how dope this move is….. respect to fortnite for this….. they just gotta remember the respect level to always keep it at

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
End Times. People would rather live in a fake reality than face the truth. This world is messed up, and the only way you can fix it is by everybody fixing themselves.
:mjlol:People who think they know more than god:ufdup: have been saying they’re living in end times since beginning times:rudy:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
yall nikka is the worst, members creative team allows players to relive the I have to Dream speech yall don't even click on shyt

this is how exactly how yall idiots think bill cosby raped someone who he was never even accused of rape in the first place
At this point, we all think you are the one who raped those women bro :yeshrug:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming it's gonna be a live event recreation of his famous speech in Washington. Which is pretty cool way to get these kids to listen.

I don't think he'll be a skin in the actually game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, we all think you are the one who raped those women bro :yeshrug:

I bet you do, because all slave to your emotions, can't talk facts, don't care about facts, you smoke too much weed, come back to reality

None of these women USED THE WORD RAPE in any of their statements, this is not an opinion, this is a fact

Bill Cosby was never on a trial for RAPE, this is not an opinion this is a fact

Bill Cosby was not convicted of RAPE, this is not an opinion this in fact, he wasn't in prison for the crime of RAPE

Bill Cosby is a free man now, because all the charges were bullshyt, this is not an opinion THIS IS A FACT

Do you accept REALITY OR NOT

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought he would be a playable character which sounds hilarious and ludicrous at the same time. That would be great to see MLK jumping up in down in a suit and killing people saying I have a dream after he downs players. Win the tournament and say I've seen the promised land.