Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:dwillhuh:

But Scorsese directed Goodfellas

And Joe Pesci won an Oscar for Goodfellas

giphy.gif

Second shortest Oscar speech behind Alfred Hitchcock's "Thank you." for his Lifetime Achievement Award.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Martin Scorsese shouldn't talk. Dude barely writes any of his films. except the one's he did that based on true stories.

How do his original stories compare?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You agree with this post @hex in six months he'll be remembered more for this quote than Parasite..

Huh?

Give me some context. I ain't been in this thread in like 2-3 weeks man. I don't even know what the fukk you cats are talking about any more.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Go to his filmography, he rarely has writing credits unless it's a true story. Yet he's complaining about original stories as if his would be any better. he knows nothing about the fiction genre. This critique would hold more water coming from a director like James Cameron, or Stephen King. This simply isn't his lane, super hero movies are competing with movies like The Hobbit and Terminator, not Wolf of Wall street or Saving Private Ryan.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to his filmography, he rarely has writing credits unless it's a true story. Yet he's complaining about original stories as if his would be any better. he knows nothing about the fiction genre. This critique would hold more water coming from a director like James Cameron, or Stephen King. This simply isn't his lane, super hero movies are competing with movies like The Hobbit and Terminator, not Wolf of Wall street or Saving Private Ryan.
Is this the hill you choose to die on?