☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

http://nypost.com/2017/09/13/pharma...y/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=message_app

Pharma Bro jailed after judge declares him a ‘danger to society’
By Emily Saul

Pharma cad Martin Shkreli was decreed a “danger to society” Wednesday and jailed by a federal judge following Facebook posts in which the loudmouth said he’d cough up $5,000 per strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair.

Despite a groveling letter from the 34-year-old claiming the social media status was an “awkward attempt at humor or satire,” Brooklyn federal court judge Kiyo Matsumoto revoked his $5 million bond and ordered him thrown behind bars.

Prosecutors asked the judge to lock up the self-important tool following a since-deleted Facebook status in which he told followers he’d pay $5,000 for a strand of Clinton’s locks.

The creepy joke, the climax of a series of other postings in which he seemed to suggest he intended to clone the former Secretary of State, was scrubbed from his account after Shkreli was contacted by the secret service.

“On HRC’s book tour, try and grab a hair from her,” he wrote on Sept. 4. “I must confirm the sequences I have. Will pay $5,000 per hair obtained from Hillary Clinton.”

In Sept. 12 letter to Matsumoto, Shkreli apologized for the status, which he called an “awkward attempt at humor or satire,” and said he never intended to “threaten” HRC.

But the judge wasn’t buying it, and ordered the marshals to take him into custody.

Shkreli was convicted of defrauding hedge fund investors in early August, and faces up to 20 years behind bars when sentenced.

In the hours after jurors returned the mixed verdict, he announced on a Facebook livestream that prison–which he called “Club Fed”–wouldn’t be that bad.

“I’ll play basketball and tennis and Xbox,” he mused.

Shkreli will now languish in “Club Fed” for an untold period of time, as a sentencing date has yet to be set.

”F— the government,” Shkreli wrote on Facebook after prosecutors filed a motion asking the judge to revoke his hefty bond. “I will never kiss their ring or snitch. Come at me with your hardest because I haven’t seen anything impressive yet.”

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
“I will never kiss their ring or snitch. Come at me with your hardest because I haven’t seen anything impressive yet.”

This super villain shtick is gonna be hilarious when he's actually locked up.

Face between the bars, mumbling some insane shyt, before he breaks when he meets his 400 pound mate

:mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He'll more or less be ok in federal prison, you are classified very, very specifically, according to a points system, everything from your background, to what you were convicted of. So, he won't be in there with hitters, it will be guys very similar to himself, child sex crimes, bribery, white collar crimes. That said, I know Jared Fogel from Subway got beat up once or twice in the feds already, and Skreill is an arrogant, entitled, soft white collar guy, so I'd say it's likely he gets into a few conflicts.

I strongly agree with safety reforms in prisons, but one does wish a guy like him would end up with the Sureno's, in state prison....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Fairly complex financial fraud, conspiracy to commit, that sort of thing. Wouldn't make sense to someone not well versed in these things.