MARTIN SKHRELI HEADS TO JAIL EARLY FOR BEING AN IDIOT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He'll more or less be ok in federal prison, you are classified very, very specifically, according to a points system, everything from your background, to what you were convicted of. So, he won't be in there with hitters, it will be guys very similar to himself, child sex crimes, bribery, white collar crimes. That said, I know Jared Fogel from Subway got beat up once or twice in the feds already, and Skreill is an arrogant, entitled, soft white collar guy, so I'd say it's likely he gets into a few conflicts.

I strongly agree with safety reforms in prisons, but one does wish a guy like him would end up with the Sureno's, in state prison....
While I agree with this, word from the outside travels fast once it hits the bricks. The first dude to catch a guard slipping on this fakkits Rec Time or Shower time is gonna be a god in that prison. shyt that lil racist fukk was being held in a SuperMax and still got his equilibrium bushed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While I agree with this, word from the outside travels fast once it hits the bricks. The first dude to catch a guard slipping on this fakkits Rec Time or Shower time is gonna be a god in that prison. shyt that lil racist fukk was being held in a SuperMax and still got his equilibrium bushed.
Not sure he's a racist per se.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I hate to defend this dude but it sounds like he's being railroaded

The thing he is being prosecuted for, nobody actually lost money and this new story just sounds weird

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

The thing he is being prosecuted for, nobody actually lost money and this new story just sounds weird

:hhh:

They got Capone for tax evasion.

Shkreli is a literal supervillain, I really don't care what brings him down. :kanyebp:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

lol they're violations of finra and federal felonies...

Doesn't matter if anyone lost money or not

I'm not going to even wander into how stupid it is to say what he said about Hillary. He asked for this.

@Lt. Col. Tall @Futuristic Eskimo

Daps
Reppin
I Am Everywhere.
:hhh:

They got Capone for tax evasion.

Shkreli is a literal supervillain, I really don't care what brings him down. :kanyebp:

He actually returned millions of dollars to the investors he allegedly defrauded and all of them made a profit. He just repaid them late.

The daraprim hike was a bad move but it targeted insurance companies instead of consumers because of the way prescriptions work. No-one with insurance pays the actual price for medicine. It was in bad taste but the media blew it out of proportion. It wasn't causing thousands of deaths like they implied.

The real reason why he's in jail right now is simply because he was obnoxious, and made too many enemies.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He actually returned millions of dollars to the investors he allegedly defrauded and all of them made a profit. He just repaid them late.

The daraprim hike was a bad move but it targeted insurance companies instead of consumers because of the way prescriptions work. No-one with insurance pays the actual price for medicine. It was in bad taste but the media blew it out of proportion. It wasn't causing thousands of deaths like they implied.

The real reason why he's in jail right now is simply because he was obnoxious, and made too many enemies.

:laff:

get real

Daps
Reppin
I Am Everywhere.

Edit: I did some thinking and I reconsidered my stance on the daraprim hike.

I do think the effects of the hike were exaggerated by the media but I'm not defending the guy for it. It was still exploitative despite the spin.

Last edited:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Edit: I did some thinking and I reconsidered my stance on the daraprim hike.

I do think the effects of the hike were exaggerated by the media but I'm not defending the guy for it. It was still exploitative despite the spin.

my point is the costs would be spread around by the insurance companies to consumers in the end

Daps
Reppin
I Am Everywhere.
my point is the costs would be spread around by the insurance companies to consumers in the end

True. I was looking to convey that no-one was actually paying $750 a pill, but I should have realized that it could still harshly affect the consumer.

I was assuming that copay wouldn't have risen to that large of a degree as well, which was foolish. It's not directly related to the case but it still hurt him, it's an image thing.

I'm not on daraprim so I don't have specific experience here, not going to speak on it any further.