• Martin

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Fresh Prince

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Two classic shows from the 90's it just popped in my mind really hard to choose but if i had to i'm going for fresh prince since that's the one we had on tv over here in sweden

What y'all got? :jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Martin was funnier, but The Fresh Prince of Bel Air was more than just a comedy.

It tackled some issues.:ehh:

Imma give the slight edge to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.:manny:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Martin during his tv run was one of the best actors that I've ever seen, and all the supporting characters were A-1 no matter how small their role . His show has also held up much, much better over the years. Fresh Prince is one of the greatest PG sitcoms ever though, for whatever my opinion is worth lol

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Martin during his tv run was one of the best actors that I've ever seen imo, and all the supporting characters were A-1 no matter how small their role . His show has also held up much, much better over the years. Fresh Prince is one of the greatest PG sitcoms ever though, for whatever my opinion is worth lol
Yea I've always felt that by season 3, every single Martin main cast member could carry a show by themselves. And they pretty much had to during season 5. Other than Will, you could only trust Carlton to carry an episode, and MAAYBBE Ashley near the end.