Marvel just announced the fantastic four cast. MCU saved?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Post is giving All Lives Matters anti-DEI vibes
Nope, i just understand the difference between diversity and tokenism. There are plenty of actual black characters in comics to make movies about. I rather see Blade or Luke Cage get a film, then you making a black version of a white character. Characters like that actually stay black. Versus catwoman type character that routinely get changed back to a white person after being changed to black. Tokenism is temporary. Diversity is permanent. I want black stories, not just black cast members

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Who the fukk is Cousin playing? He a good actor so I gotta see it, but I've never been an F4 fan

My opinion still stands: Endgame was the last MCU movie went out my way to see, and it was a letdown compared to infinity war. These popcorn hero flicks are still cashcows, but I'm good until Deadpool comes out

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Fantastic-4-cast.jpg

I never cared about this superhero crew tbh but I know others do.
Bruce Villanch, Mary Kate Olsen, Post Malone, and Dave Portnoy are the new fantastic four :dahell:

MCU is done

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ehh. I mean the thing is Marvel isnt known for great scripts. So these guys will have to elevate whatever nonsense they're given and i personally just dont see it. Maybe Richie. But we'll see.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is literally the 4th or 5th time they tried to sell us on the Fantastic 4. Nobody cares about them, they should just focus on other characters and have them sprinkled in other Marvel movies as side characters.
Early/mid 2000s fantastic 4 did fine, the sequel with silver surfer is the one that no one cared for (they fukked up galactus)

MJB F4 was an expected flop from the get go, they just made the movie out of spite since they didn't want to give the rights to the MCU.

This is the first time we'll get to see them really give it a go. If it don't work this time, then we'll know where they stand.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is literally the 4th or 5th time they tried to sell us on the Fantastic 4. Nobody cares about them, they should just focus on other characters and have them sprinkled in other Marvel movies as side characters.
They are more known than guardians of the Galaxy. I feel like the MCU can do them justice.