Marvel just announced the fantastic four cast. MCU saved?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Fantastic-4-cast.jpg

I never cared about this superhero crew tbh but I know others do.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was worried they were going to make Sue a transgender black man or something. But they largely avoided the LGBT gender swapping/race bending
I didn't actually mind black johnny storm, but at least make his sister black if you going that route, don't just change the whole relationship or background oof characters to be inclusive
This casting makes me think they might trying to cater to comic books fans instead of trying to cater to every community.
Good sign imo

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I was worried they were going to make Sue a transgender black man or something. But they largely avoided the LGBT gender swapping/race bending
This casting makes me think they might trying to cater to comic books fans instead of trying to cater to every community.
Good sign imo
Post is giving All Lives Matters anti-DEI vibes

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm sad.

I'm a comic book guy. Got a couple of long boxes of prime 90s books still.

Iron Man was a dream come true. It was the first comic book movie that seemed like the comic book jumped onto the movie screen.

From there, MCU nailed it. Not every movie was great, but the highs were so high. Even the lows were still decent.

Now. I have no faith in anything they do. After Endgame, the best has been meh. And the worst is so bad I can't even watch.

Is it even possible to restore the feeling? Perhaps too much has happened for there to ever be an Iron Man type turning point again.