Marvel, Star Wars, Fox - Mickey eyeing WWE now?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
JAsHclw.gif

It’s too early for this :heh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What do they mean bringing undertaker Warrior and Cena to cinematic universe...he does realize the warrior is dead right

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Avengers 4 ends with Roman hitting the Superm-uh-Hulk Punch and spearing Thanos into the sun. He stands over Iron Man's dying body and says, "Don't worry. It's my yard now."

Cue music

But seriously, this would align with Disney's current modus operandi. For years, they struggled creating properities that would capture the "boy" market, so they just decided to start buying things that were already appealing to that demographic. First it was ESPN way back when, then Power Rangers (which didn't really work out for them), and more recently, Marvel and Star Wars. Buying WWE would give them some easy content for ESPN or even Disney XD, and WWE gets the full backing of the Disney marketing machine.

:hubie: @ the prospect of films based on WWE characters though.
That would cement the pg era forever. Naw I’m good Disney fukk out of here

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do they mean bringing undertaker Warrior and Cena to cinematic universe...he does realize the warrior is dead right

Movies about the characters of undertaker and warrior. I always thought undertaker and kane's back story would translate into a dope western.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It was $14 :damn:!?

It was a lil over $10 that January :mjcry:

I'll never forget in 2013 when it was making news for being at an all time low...$8 and some change :mjcry:

I just wasn't in a position to buy any at the time :mjcry:.

Wouldn't have even been a gamble. You KNEW it wasn't gonna stay like that forever

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
They could easily turn Kane /Undertakers whole life (kayfabe) into a crazy movie

There’s was a fiction book released about Kane’s life back in 03 they could use that as a reference