Marvel's Avengers | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/XSX | Out Now

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I assumed that this game was going to be trash when they were showing their early build...

tenor.gif
Same. I hate how marvel is 0-2 this gen with MUA3 being a dud too. MP marvel games just ain't it atm

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man fukk all that :russ:

Brehs I finally got my Thor level 50 and power like 130+

Then I went to YouTube to see how this white dude did his Thor build and HOLY shyt!!!:whoo:

This nicca really is THE GOD OF THUNDER and I don’t see how he ain’t everyone Fav hero.

Im now clearly the fukk out of waves like it ain’t shyt!!:whew:

Man he is Powerful and fukk and the scary part is I can still make him stronger!:ohlawd:

I’m starting to build Ironman next but Gotdamn..... I ran with my homies last night and I was entering area killing EVERYTHING before they could through a punch:whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man...... I hit a mission last night that taught me I gotta get the levels of my team up :russ:

My Thor practically maxed but everyone else power 40 and lower and level 24 or lower.

With Thor ..... I went to this 150 level mission and was getting MOPPED. Not my Thor but everyone else keeps dying!:russ:

I’m in the middle of whooping ass then Mission Failed pops up.

Ran that mission like 10 times (cuz it kept being quick work)

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Is Hulk a horrible character or am I just horrible at using him? It’s such a grind trying to level him up and he’s not even fun to play with he gets taken out so damn easy.
I love my Hulk. He was the first character I got to 150. The key for him is basically to keep dealing damage with rage activated. Also make sure you have the skill set up that as he deals damage he recovers willpower. I clear rooms out when playing with friends.