Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
hey man, if i want to sit down and watch a fun movie, Guardians has basically become the new go to. If i feel like watching a good trilogy that feels like they're 43 hours long each, I'll toss on LotR or the Nolan Batman movies.
Eh I just don't think GOTG will have that same timeless quality. The characters have all been done better in other movies and I don't see how the comedy holds up 15-20 years from now.

I can see the novelty now but I just don't see this series being held in high regard like a star was or BTTF. At best maybe groot could always be a tee shirt or something.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So if everyone can put the stan shyt to the side for a moment, check this out if you get a chance. Wrote it last night. If you fukk with it it that heart button

When Did I Suddenly Become Peter Quill?

:stopitslime: Ok ...... but only because you asked nicely.

However .... :sas1:

Next time dude ask you to put that black suit on, you bet comply and dance :ufdup:

Mary

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah:russ:

Thanks for reading it though, all joking aside.

Pretty good article... I could easily relate..... mines differs being my bio father died.... going on like 7 years now. I never got that closure or to ask that... thats why I be quick to tell cats who fractured relationships with they parents to make sure they get that sit down when they can, before its too late.

When he passed, I wasnt hurt or sad, I was more mad because I guess I felted robbed:martin:.... but thats another story:hubie:.....

nicca this aint no "Marvel deep in battle having a conversation in cover":mjgrin:

WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOTDAMN WAR HERE!!!:damn:

Back to that stan shyt!:steviej:

Martha

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched it this afternoon. Way better than I thought it would be, and a lot better than the first one. GOAT Russell KILLED it in this one.

Now we just need the OG GOTG getting a movie. :ohlawd:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

tZqVx0l.png

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I agree with the logic behind the "can't escape the purpose universe bestowed upon him" line in essence, but in context I feel your reaction @MartyMcFly. :pachaha: Dope read.

Thanks homie. I felt the line worked on multiple levels. On one hand its just "hey you can't escape whats about to happen to you now" but on the other hand it's definitely about genetics and traits and lineage blah blah blah