Well, sheeeeeeeeeit!
Lets make it happen muthafukkas!

:yesyessam:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So if everyone can put the stan shyt to the side for a moment, check this out if you get a chance. Wrote it last night. If you fukk with it it that heart button

When Did I Suddenly Become Peter Quill?
listening to Ego tell Quill how he can’t escape the purpose the universe has bestowed upon him made my blood boil with memories of being told I’m more like him than I think and no matter what I do, I can’t escape that. Or him saying not to be “surprised” be if I find myself making the same mistakes he did.
Kinda reminds me of when Shelby told Rayland "if you listen to ya mama, you might turn out alright, but we all know the voice in your head that makes you do what you do." As much as Rayland tried to avoid being like his dad, he still carries a lot of mannerisms that are like Arlo.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Which soundtrack did ya'll enjoy more tho? GoTG or GoTG Vol.2? Personally I'd go with the first one since it had more songs I knew, but Vol.2 introduced me to some new songs.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean breh.... we got villains killing super hero's momma's AT THEY HOUSE, and niccas like "oh that was wack, he didnt seem like a threat there were no consequences"

And then villains that do a few terrorizing things around a city and tell the hero at point blank "oh I dont wanna kill you" and cats is like :wow:"Oh my gawd, he's so dangerous, just a threat" even after he just got his ass mollywhooped and wanted no parts of the "Pull Up"

:russ:

Martha

Claim a villain is dope because of an off-screen death that merely confirms he's the villain, brehs.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
can we PLEASE get some new haters in here got damn this aint even fun no more shyttin on these nikkas :marvelpachaha:
Gonna have to start iggin these clowns they dont step their hater game up!
:smokinsmokinweed:

They dont even have cool lil DC hats on their smileys
:hahadrax:

Pathetic
:marvelbill:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The death was in Vol. 1 not off-screen.

We're not talking about Vol. 1. And when did you see Ego PLANT the tumor???? I'll wait.

He's a WEAK villain like all of the MCU villains. A masterful villain brings the best out of the protagonist in the most dire of situations. And those stakes were non-existent in this like in most of these films. The reason why the Joker in TDK was so legendary wasn't JUST because of the brilliant acting by the late Heath Ledger, but because he elevated the stakes and brought meaning and purpose towards Batman to which he was forced to be complicit in doing things that may be unethical. It brought significant meaning towards the film.

Or what made Kingpin in Daredevil's Netflix series so legendary is the fact he's a three dimensional character that views his rational and morality with reason. For to beat him would challenge Daredevils' on moral compass.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not talking about Vol. 1. And when did you see Ego PLANT the tumor???? I'll wait.

He's a WEAK villain like all of the MCU villains. A masterful villain brings the best out of the protagonist in the most dire of situations. And those stakes were non-existent in this like in most of these films. The reason why the Joker in TDK was so legendary wasn't JUST because of the brilliant acting by the late Heath Ledger, but because he elevated the stakes and brought meaning and purpose towards Batman to which he was forced to be complicit in doing things that may be unethical. It brought significant meaning towards the film.

Or what made Kingpin in Daredevil's Netflix series so legendary is the fact he's a three dimensional character that views his rational and morality with reason. For to beat him would challenge Daredevils' on moral compass.

Two things

1 - How the fukk can you say the stakes were "non existant" in GOTG Vol 2? Ego was going to wipe out the rest of the sentient life in the Universe.

2 - You can't say all the MCU villains are weak then go on to praise Kingpin in the Daredevil Netflix show.

Also why are Marvel films only criticized for their "weak" villains. The same fukking complaints about Marvel villains applies to the villains in the Fox films and most o the villains in the DCEU films.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Why not? This is the sequel you know an extension of the story?
Ok, why do you need to see him do it? You saw the sorrowful death. It's like not seeing the Joker plant tons of dynamite in random places that should have adequate security like a hospital or pleasure boat to stop such things. You just had to take it on faith he was capable. Extend the same faith to Ego, A Living Fukkin' planet not some random nicca with no powers who wears make-up. Who's really the weak villain my G?! :mjgrin: