Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw it today and really enjoyed it :ehh:, another win for Marvel. The music of the films always get mentioned, but I really like the fact of how colorful it is from the space battles to just the characters themselves.

Ego was a step up from the last villain.

I liked Xandu a lot more in this film, his big whistle arrow scene :wow:

Baby Groot is great

Drax is funny again - never would have thought DC Dave would go from Evolution in WWE to Marvel movie star.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw it earlier after work today and it was incredible. it felt visually more beautiful then anything I've ever seen... :wow: The whole idea of peter's father betraying him and everything :mjcry: shyt was more funnier and the cast had great chemistry:wow: Drax was fukking hilarious when he said I'm not feeling you I like women with meat on their bones....:laff::laff::laff:

The music was on point especially during the fight scenes...:wow: felt more heroic...

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I saw it earlier after work today and it was incredible. it felt visually more beautiful then anything I've ever seen... :wow: The whole idea of peter's father betraying him and everything :mjcry: shyt was more funnier and the cast had great chemistry:wow: Drax was fukking hilarious when he said I'm not feeling you I like women with meat on their bones....:laff::laff::laff:

The music was on point especially during the fight scenes...:wow: felt more heroic...
Drax wild but like me u can tell he wanted in

Daps
Reppin
St louis

tZqVx0l.png

hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dope little Marvel Flick, I have no complaints :ehh:
I agree wtih breh who said that this was essentially one giant side story.

A few observations
- how come when Ego went around the universe knocking up all those differen alien wimmenz he retained his human form? :wtf:
- Whats going to be the fallout of Ego's seed-pods or whatever they're called growing and terraforming all over earth and tearing shyt up??
I mean Nick Fury and the Avengers just can't ignore that shyt and like they didnt know. :jbhmm:
- Also I was aboslutely infatuated with Nebula everytime she was on screen :noah: Her entire presence, persona and story appealed to me for some reason.
The actress potraying her really captured the whole vengeful, yet vulnerable standoff-ish vibe perfectly. If I was Quill I'd throw Gamora in the bushes for her in an instant, even she'll prolly try to kill a breh after you get them guts :sadcam:
- Also I'm sure it was discussed but I enjoyed the major theme of Family relationships presented with this film
- Quill/Ego (Son/Absent Father)
- Quill/Yondu (Son/Adopted Daddy)
- Gamora/Nebula (Sibling Rivalry)
- Drax (reminiscing on his family)
- Rocket/Mantis (Never really having a family)

- also brehs how true is Mantis origin/ history in this film when compared to her Comic counterpart. Because after a little research turns out the comic version is a martial artist and former whore :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dope little Marvel Flick, I have no complaints :ehh:
I agree wtih breh who said that this was essentially one giant side story.

A few observations
- how come when Ego went around the universe knocking up all those differen alien wimmenz he retained his human form? :wtf:
- Whats going to be the fallout of Ego's seed-pods or whatever they're called growing and terraforming all over earth and tearing shyt up??
I mean Nick Fury and the Avengers just can't ignore that shyt and like they didnt know. :jbhmm:
- Also I was aboslutely infatuated with Nebula everytime she was on screen :noah: Her entire presence, persona and story appealed to me for some reason.
The actress potraying her really captured the whole vengeful, yet vulnerable standoff-ish vibe perfectly. If I was Quill I'd throw Gamora in the bushes for her in an instant, even she'll prolly try to kill a breh after you get them guts :sadcam:
- Also I'm sure it was discussed but I enjoyed the major theme of Family relationships presented with this film
- Quill/Ego (Son/Absent Father)
- Quill/Yondu (Son/Adopted Daddy)
- Gamora/Nebula (Sibling Rivalry)
- Drax (reminiscing on his family)
- Rocket/Mantis (Never really having a family)

- also brehs how true is Mantis origin/ history in this film when compared to her Comic counterpart. Because after a little research turns out the comic version is a martial artist and former whore :wtf:

I definitely felt sorry for nebula, even more sorry for Peter quill imagine meeting your father just to find out he's a homicidal maniac who wants to destroy the Galaxy because he has no idea what it means to be with friends or family and twisted concept of love and meaning. They should have made him redeem himself that shyt was very twisted... :mjcry: planting the tumor inside your jump off brain cause your falling in love with her. Destroying your offspring because they don't share the celestial dna... :francis: