Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i've never watched Star Wars so i didn't think much of it tbh

EDIT: @Gizmo_Duck how was ETB darker than the other star wars films? :jbhmm:

I’m not the biggest Star Wars guy but it ends on a cliffhanger of the rebel faction losing pretty much. Luke lost his hand and found out Vader was his father, who tried to persuade him to join him, Han Solo was frozen in that block thing and captured, etc.

I think the fact that they’re referencing that film means that spider-men will lose in some way. Overall story trailer just also had a very dark vibe to it, and the first spider-man game ended on a sad note so it will be intersting to see how much darker this is

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i've never watched Star Wars so i didn't think much of it tbh

EDIT: @Gizmo_Duck how was ETB darker than the other star wars films? :jbhmm:
The Empire took massive wins, battle of Hoth, Death star was being rebuilt, Luke got his ass kicked by Vader, Han Solo was frozen in carbonite and sold off, Leia, battle damaged Luke, Lando and Chewi had to go on the run. Luke finding out his father was alive the whole time and is the 2nd most evil person in the galaxy who almost killed him. Yea...Spider-Man 2 we're in for so.e shyt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Empire took massive wins, battle of Hoth, Death star was being rebuilt, Luke got his ass kicked by Vader, Han Solo was frozen in carbonite and sold off, Leia, battle damaged Luke, Lando and Chewi had to go on the run. Luke finding out his father was alive the whole time and is the 2nd most evil person in the galaxy who almost killed him. Yea...Spider-Man 2 we're in for so.e shyt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Yep.

People thinking its gonna be like the 94 spider-man cartoon, where they get the symbiote off pete and go fight venom in the bell tower i think are gonna be in for a surprise.

Insomniac def got some tricks up their sleeve for this game. They said they want it to stand on its own away from other spider-man adaptations.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I’m not the biggest Star Wars guy but it ends on a cliffhanger of the rebel faction losing pretty much. Luke lost his hand and found out Vader was his father, who tried to persuade him to join him, Han Solo was frozen in that block thing and captured, etc.

I think the fact that they’re referencing that film means that spider-men will lose in some way. Overall story trailer just also had a very dark vibe to it, and the first spider-man game ended on a sad note so it will be intersting to see how much darker this is

Thanks for the explanations, repped :salute:

The empire is the evil group, I see. After the gameplay reveal in May, Insomniac said that things get even crazier. So yeah, I’m really expecting some wild shyt in October :wow: