Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He give me the slight vibe of a black guy that has only white friends in real life. That can be overlooked with other character, like Rhodey. (Not saying Cheadle gave me that vibe) But Cage is supposed to be sort of a hood cat. Less Barack, more Jadakiss. The scene where he talks to Method Man and is a fan. I was like :rudy: breh prolly listens to zero hiphop in real life.

I said that when it was in rotation. He was by far the weakest of all of the castings. He was stiff. The scenes in the barbershop when he was talkin about the Knicks, Goines, Hines was atrocious. FOH

But most of us called it back then. It's not like th shows weren't doing 2+ years in between production already. But really, it's mainly because Disney has no clue what to do next lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Disney+ has stated they will have no content above PG-13 on there. That's why Disney is using Hulu and FX for their adult content. And edgier Marvel comic properties. The money still goes to Disney since they own Hulu and FX.

I mean I get it but still...:mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Disney+ has stated they will have no content above PG-13 on there. That's why Disney is using Hulu and FX for their adult content. And edgier Marvel comic properties. The money still goes to Disney since they own Hulu and FX.
Which is why I'm :lupe:on Moonknight getting a series finally

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why I'm :lupe:on Moonknight getting a series finally

Moonlight should be on HULU or FX. I personally think it's too dark for Disney plus. For it to reach it's maximum potential, it shouldn't be constrained by censorship. Hopefully during development they realize that and move it to Hulu or FX.