Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No problem with Mike Colter he just isn't Like Cage.
He give me the slight vibe of a black guy that has only white friends in real life. That can be overlooked with other character, like Rhodey. (Not saying Cheadle gave me that vibe) But Cage is supposed to be sort of a hood cat. Less Barack, more Jadakiss. The scene where he talks to Method Man and is a fan. I was like :rudy: breh prolly listens to zero hiphop in real life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He give me the slight vibe of a black guy that has only white friends in real life. That can be overlooked with other character, like Rhodey. (Not saying Cheadle gave me that vibe) But Cage is supposed to be sort of a hood cat. Less Barack, more Jadakiss. The scene where he talks to Method Man and is a fan. I was like :rudy: breh prolly listens to zero hiphop in real life.

Michael Jai White should have been Luke Cage.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Michael Jai White should have been Luke Cage.
:snoop:MJW is 78 years old. Stop fan casting him in every role. They need somebody that is at least in their 30's early 40's at the oldest, so the dude isn't old and decrepit by the time he completes a trilogy and several teamup movies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:snoop:MJW is 78 years old. Stop fan casting him in every role. They need somebody that is at least in their 30's early 40's at the oldest, so the dude isn't old and decrepit by the time he completes a trilogy and several teamup movies.
How about Curtis Jackson? lol

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

breh...why you shyttin on him but have him as your avi :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because those shows need to be NC-17. We don't want a watered down or censored Daredevil or Punisher. :scust:

I mean it's trying to compete with netflix what's the point of having all this content if your gonna be a p*ssy about pushing the boundries of what you own??!:mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's trying to compete with netflix what's the point of having all this content if your gonna be a p*ssy about pushing the boundries of what you own??!:mjlol:

Disney+ has stated they will have no content above PG-13 on there. That's why Disney is using Hulu and FX for their adult content. And edgier Marvel comic properties. The money still goes to Disney since they own Hulu and FX.