Masks ain't enough, its time to upgrade.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If Will I Am dropped the price on this shyt he would really be eating

Make it $100, get rid of the earbuds and call it a day.

d642f8c3.png

1e412544.png

No one cared who i was until I put on the mask

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikka invent shyt u aint never seen before and you asking for a discount :palm:

You're an idiot.

Whenever you design a product, part of the discussion is price. As in people are paid to consider the appropriate retail price for their target.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

d642f8c3.png

1e412544.png
I actually have one since they are required for air travel, I have a beard and glasses so regular masks don’t work for me. The fans in the mask keep my face cooled off and stop my glasses from fogging and the ear buds ANC work really well especially on the plane.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

d642f8c3.png

1e412544.png
Also the lights look cool as fk and have everyone looking at me like I traveled from the future, they work really well for visibility when the planes lights are off as well.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I actually have one since they are required for air travel, I have a beard and glasses so regular masks don’t work for me. The fans in the mask keep my face cooled off and stop my glasses from fogging and the ear buds ANC work really well especially on the plane.

:ehh:

I’ve seen a couple of reviews and people seem to like it. If you can, tell us more about it like how “heavy” it feels on the face and is this worth the price since it’s more of a luxury on top of utility

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

I’ve seen a couple of reviews and people seem to like it. If you can, tell us more about it like how “heavy” it feels on the face and is this worth the price since it’s more of a luxury on top of utility
It’s def a luxury item but people here know I’m def that Nga. I’ve worn it for 8 straight hours and it’s not too heavy because the weight is evenly distributed. You can tell Honeywell actually did most of the heavy lifting in its design and Will I am just came through to put spinning rims on it for the most part :mjlol:

It does put a little weight right under your ears on the bone itself but you can easily adjust the mask to make it more comfortable. It was really worth the price for me since I plan on taking a few flights next year on top of the 4 I’ve already done this year.

Overall it gives me a feel for how jet fighters rebreathers feel and those also look cool as fk too.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Damn, I'm really gone have to buy one now. :ohhh:Can you workout in it? How's public reaction?

Only downside is I'd need eye protection.

They also got $100 clothe ones, I wonder if they're efficient too