Masks ain't enough, its time to upgrade.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I'm really gone have to buy one now. :ohhh:Can you workout in it? How's public reaction?

Only downside is I'd need eye protection.

They also got $100 clothe ones, I wonder if they're efficient too
Everyone (especially in a foreign country) look at me like I just landed from a moon mission :mjlol:

It’s water resistant but not water proof so I wouldn’t take it out in a storm without an umbrella and I swear heavy so I wouldn’t work out in it. I’ll take a pic of it later today or tomorrow since I need to recharge it. Advertised battery life is 5 hours with everything on, I got about 8 hours mixed use and if you just have the lights on I’m sure you could stretch it to 10+

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Everyone (especially in a foreign country) look at me like I just landed from a moon mission :mjlol:

It’s water resistant but not water proof so I wouldn’t take it out in a storm without an umbrella and I swear heavy so I wouldn’t work out in it. I’ll take a pic of it later today or tomorrow since I need to recharge it. Advertised battery life is 5 hours with everything on, I got about 8 hours mixed use and if you just have the lights on I’m sure you could stretch it to 10+

Is there a way to “detach” the ear buds and just wear ones that you fukk with?

you’d think they’d bring out a non earbud version and kick the price down

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
mask-iron-man.gif

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Is there a way to “detach” the ear buds and just wear ones that you fukk with?

you’d think they’d bring out a non earbud version and kick the price down
No but I really think you should try them out since there is a microphone inside the mask as well so you can make calls

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Is it better than a regular mask comfort and breathing wise? Do people have trouble hearing you speak?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Is it better than a regular mask comfort and breathing wise? Do people have trouble hearing you speak?
Actually no, for whatever reason the sound does carry well and you don’t have to constantly adjust the mask to talk like all other masks. For me it’s much comfortable as there wasn’t a mask on the market that wouldn’t dog my glasses or keep my face from turning into a stinky swamp because of my beard.