Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even remember the ending :dead: You defeat the khett and get a message from the Quarian ship. That's it? :francis:

That was supposed to be the DLC, but it looks like that isn't happening. It was a good game that managed to overcome EA sabotaging it.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That was supposed to be the DLC, but it looks like that isn't happening. It was a good game that managed to overcome EA sabotaging it.

:deadrose:

I still can't believe how much people defend this game

The game ran on an engine that wasn't meant for DLC

They made most of the game in one and a half year

I couldn't decide how to animate it

The team that made it, made DLC, not full games

And ya'll still talmbout "It's still a good game, tho"

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose:

I still can't believe how much people defend this game

The game ran on an engine that wasn't meant for DLC

They made most of the game in one and a half year

I couldn't decide how to animate it

The team that made it, made DLC, not full games

And ya'll still talmbout "It's still a good game, tho"

It is tho. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :yeshrug:

The combat was excellent, story was okay. Seems like a pretty good game to me.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This is Mass Effect, not Call of Duty, Battlefield or Halo :pachaha:

And if you'd noticed, gameplay has changed to be more like those games with each passing game. ME1 has the worst controls I've played in a game in my life. But ME2 and ME3 improved on that dramatically. Andromeda's controls are just an extension of that. Saying this is Mass Effect and not Call of Duty is just a bs statement that doesn't mean anything.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
And if you'd noticed, gameplay has changed to be more like those games with each passing game. ME1 has the worst controls I've played in a game in my life. But ME2 and ME3 improved on that dramatically. Andromeda's controls are just an extension of that. Saying this is Mass Effect and not Call of Duty is just a bs statement that doesn't mean anything.
He is talking about the story though. Mass Effect was always more about the story and the characters than the combat. You play a ME for the story. You play COD for the combat.

Andromeda' s story was pretty weak compared to the prior games. That's why (on top of all the other stuff) it was such a disappointment.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
He is talking about the story though. Mass Effect was always more about the story and the characters than the combat. You play a ME for the story. You play COD for the combat.

Andromeda' s story was pretty weak compared to the prior games. That's why (on top of all the other stuff) it was such a disappointment.

But it was still a pretty good game. Look, I'll be honest. I think you all are comparing the ENTIRE OT to one game. Because to me, the first game was just okay. The story was slightly better to me, but none significantly to rank it at the top. It wasn't until the second game where I appreciated the first game. Andromeda needs world building. And that comes with sequels and DLC (DLC that isn't coming anymore).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
EA is not getting a dime from me until Dragon Age comes out

and that's only because I'm sure it'll be hard for them to screw me out of money post-purchase

I need to finish that story after Trespasser

Well to ultimately spit in EA face.... :lolbron:

Why not just buy they games used?:skip:

At Gamestop?:troll:

Martha

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

That's not advancement, that's streamlining to cater to bigger audience

ME1 was dope for it's time, but, the system was overhauled from a RPG to a bloated multiplayer shooter

Well to ultimately spit in EA face.... :lolbron:

Why not just buy they games used?:skip:

At Gamestop?:troll:

Martha

:camby:

I'll buy it from a personal reseller so they cant count the sale

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk mass effect andromeda....
I mean that shyt......fukk anyone involved.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Breh no offense but I explained to you a long ass time ago in real time "ME1" was extremely well received....so to play it years later like "yeah, controls are trash" is disingenuous. If the controls were actually trash....as opposed to you just not liking them....then reality would've reflected that in real time. It didn't....what reality did reflect in real time is, despite the controls and game play being better to you, "ME3" ran the franchise into the ground and "Andromeda" was the nail in the coffin.

"ME2" was the perfect blend of story and game play....and that was 8 years ago. The games have gotten progressively worse chasing the things you're saying were improvements on the franchise. People who bought into the franchise did not sign up for the shyt to turn into "COD".

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh no offense but I explained to you a long ass time ago in real time "ME1" was extremely well received....so to play it years later like "yeah, controls are trash" is disingenuous. If the controls were actually trash....as opposed to you just not liking them....then reality would've reflected that in real time. It didn't....what reality did reflect in real time is, despite the controls and game play being better to you, "ME3" ran the franchise into the ground and "Andromeda" was the nail in the coffin.

"ME2" was the perfect blend of story and game play....and that was 8 years ago. The games have gotten progressively worse chasing the things you're saying were improvements on the franchise. People who bought into the franchise did not sign up for the shyt to turn into "COD".

Fred.

Yea I agree with Uatu.

When ME1 first dropped.... for its time there really wasnt no complaints about it. Everyone loved that game it was one of the games highly touted on the Xbox as a game you should by the console to play.

A lot of complaints about it now are revisionist history shyt about it. And naturally with the advances of so much shyt since them, its easy to pick about any flaws after the fact

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
One thing I missed about ME1 that I wished they wouldve have changed was the unlimited ammo and just weapon recharge shyt.

I dont know who complained about that but wished they kept that. I hate scavenging for ammo or when you run out being SOL.

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: hex