Mass Effect series and Fallout 3

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I haven't played any of these games :steviej:

Which one is better and if it is Mass Effect should I start with the first part?

P.S. Or should I just buy Skyrim? :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mass effect.
a0yqua.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
thats not an easy question

I got all these games and all of them are top of the line

Im gonna say

Fallout 3 > Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect 3 > Fallout New Vegas > Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 1 had a great story but the gameplay did not age well at all, but if you make it through it, its a very rewarding experience especially when you get to Mass Effect 2. The first thing you notice is gameplay, its so damn good. Plus all the choices you made carry over, good and bad.Mass Effect is one story you make a character and stick it out through the whole series. Thats what makes it dope, this is your story however you want it to go. The decisions you make carry over to the next game and all of them carry over to the 3rd. For the best experience you have to play them in order.

Fallout on the other hand you dont need to play one to know whats going on the other one but I recommend playing fallout 3 over new vegas.. One important thing to know about Fallout, fukk the main story, explore the world. There is so much to see in both of these games

The real question is do you want to Explore (Fallout), or do you want a great story (Mass Effect)

Skyrim may be better than both..... but since they are still releasing dlc you could wait on it and get it for cheap with all the dlc cause they are gonna release a game of the year edition sometime next year

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
thats not an easy question

I got all these games and all of them are top of the line

Im gonna say

Fallout 3 > Mass Effect 2 > Mass Effect 3 > Fallout New Vegas > Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 1 had a great story but the gameplay did not age well at all, but if you make it through it, its a very rewarding experience especially when you get to Mass Effect 2. The first thing you notice is gameplay, its so damn good. Plus all the choices you made carry over, good and bad.Mass Effect is one story you make a character and stick it out through the whole series. Thats what makes it dope, this is your story however you want it to go. The decisions you make carry over to the next game and all of them carry over to the 3rd. For the best experience you have to play them in order.

Fallout on the other hand you dont need to play one to know whats going on the other one but I recommend playing fallout 3 over new vegas.. One important thing to know about Fallout, fukk the main story, explore the world. There is so much to see in both of these games

The real question is do you want to Explore (Fallout), or do you want a great story (Mass Effect)

Skyrim may be better than both..... but since they are still releasing dlc you could wait on it and get it for cheap with all the dlc cause they are gonna release a game of the year edition sometime next year

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

I think I have to go with Fallout cause I like this post apocalyptic shyt, but people are hypin Mass Effect hard too. :ohhh:

Mass effect I just copped the trilogy

So you gonna play starting with the first one? :ohhh: shyt was released in 2007 and looks :flabbynsick: now.

Is it really that good? :ohhh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

I think I have to go with Fallout cause I like this post apocalyptic shyt, but people are hypin Mass Effect hard too. :ohhh:

So you gonna play starting with the first one? :ohhh: shyt was released in 2007 and looks :flabbynsick: now.

im playing the first one now about 3 hours into it, loving it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

You in a no lose situation, just make sure you start with Mass Effect 1

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They are different.

Skyrim = Fallout 3 > ME2, ME1 > ME3 > Fallout New Vegas

Oblivion is great too. ALL great games

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever made and will keep you in front of your screen for hours/days

Love Mass Effect and its a top 10 game series, but idk if i would put it with Fallout

but both different games and depends on what your looking for

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man im playing mass effect 1... just started this shet... and i gotta say the story seems cool but the gamepllay is fukkin garbage... i mean im the vanguard and im trying to use my biotic shet during battle scrolling through my spells... none of them really do shet.. like throw is garbage... and im forced to use this pistol or a shot gun to shoot dudes like 30 feet away... not entertained.