Mass Effect series and Fallout 3

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I can't play them all, I don't have time and they all require a lot of it.

I will get Fallout 3 for starters. :steviej:

Thanks for reviews. :steviej:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I can't play them all, I don't have time and they all require a lot of it.

I will get Fallout 3 for starters. :steviej:

Thanks for reviews. :steviej:
gallery_298_17_1836.gif

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I gave up on Fallout, couldn't look past the bugs, slowdowns, etc (ps3 version) Game gets damn near unplayable towards the end.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bruh dig this. When I first got my gaming cpu(Fall 09), Fallout 3 was the first game I downloaded because of all the hype. Everytime I'd attempt to pick that shyt up and play it, I'd turn it off because I wasn't feeling the beginning of that shyt. My nikka, last year, April 2011, I said fukk it, Im bout to play this shyt for an hour or so and see if I should keep keeping this shyt on my hard drive or delete it and clear up some space. On my life, that shyt consumed my entire social life for the next month and a half, and I dont even really fukk with games like this(or atleast I didnt.) The shyt is probably my favorite game ever besides Any of the GTA's and a 2K or two....It might have even broken my interest in gaming to a tee because nothing else has compared or will compare to being in my 9th or 10th hour into that shyt and just being in awe of what the fukk I was sleeping on for so long. I got New Vegas but I really couldn't get into that shyt the same way I did for 3, that shyt is the essential game of this generation IMO. Give that shyt a chance my nig.

I've been wanting to run through it again as a heel this time but I just dont know if I can. My life :(

"They sayyyy I move mountains" :lawd:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Bruh dig this. When I first got my gaming cpu(Fall 09), Fallout 3 was the first game I downloaded because of all the hype. Everytime I'd attempt to pick that shyt up and play it, I'd turn it off because I wasn't feeling the beginning of that shyt. My nikka, last year, April 2011, I said fukk it, Im bout to play this shyt for an hour or so and see if I should keep keeping this shyt on my hard drive or delete it and clear up some space. On my life, that shyt consumed my entire social life for the next month and a half, and I dont even really fukk with games like this(or atleast I didnt.) The shyt is probably my favorite game ever besides Any of the GTA's and a 2K or two....It might have even broken my interest in gaming to a tee because nothing else has compared or will compare to being in my 9th or 10th hour into that shyt and just being in awe of what the fukk I was sleeping on for so long. I got New Vegas but I really couldn't get into that shyt the same way I did for 3, that shyt is the essential game of this generation IMO. Give that shyt a chance my nig.

I've been wanting to run through it again as a heel this time but I just dont know if I can. My life :(

"They sayyyy I move mountains" :lawd:

:ohhh: I read similar stories to yours

How many hours you invested though? :to:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh: I read similar stories to yours

How many hours you invested though? :to:

Upwards of like 125. Alot of times I'd just let the game sit on pause while I did some other shyt, but the majority of that is actual playing time. Took me forever to get through some parts, especially learning the subway tunnel system and a particular mission I remember where you had to like swim underwater to find some fukking dude or some shyt.(Edit. This shyt-> http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Replicated_Man..I HATED this fukking quest).. That shyt will CONSUME you bruh, you gonna spend most of your time just wandering about, exploring and finding shyt. The main story becomes secondary after awhile...

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Mass Effect is more of an action/adventure RPG whereas Fallout is a true traditional western RPG.

It depends, I personally didn't like Mass Effect. I may give it another try.

Try Fallout 3 first.

After that pick up New Vegas (A bit hard if you're just starting out with RPG games) [I suggest using wikia guides :usure:]

Then pick up Oblivion. Save Skyrim for last :win:

Those 4 games should keep you busy until Bethesda decides when to drop a new Fallout (most likely for the next gen console :sadcam:)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fallout is a better story but they dlcs suck, Mass effect is a cool story with ok dlcs

if you can stand cel shading I'd go with borderlands

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Fallout easily unless you have a fetish for nerdy sci-fi shyt.