Mass Graves in Tulsa, Oklahoma from Black Wallstreet Massacre

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I agree. We had so many "Black Wallstreets" -- that's what we need to get out. Cause it just wasn't a one time thing -- we did it over and over and they (whites) kept coming in being jealous and demonic.

That's exactly what my aunt told me about Rosewood some 20 years ago. That it was a worthless plot of land that no one wanted, but the residents, because they were used to hard work, turned it around and made it into something. Whites couldn't stand that. The Rosewoods and Black Wall Streets of this nation deserve attention. They won't though because they aren't feel good stories and will make whites uncomfortable as hell.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That's exactly what my aunt told me about Rosewood some 20 years ago. That it was a worthless plot of land that no one wanted, but the residents, because they were used to hard work, turned it around and made it into something. Whites couldn't stand that. The Rosewoods and Black Wall Streets of this nation deserve attention. They won't though because they aren't feel good stories and will make whites uncomfortable as hell.

If you study Reconstruction - you will find out it was SO many -- and how demonic Whites were/are.

@Citi Trends has a thread about All Black towns -- Freedmen's Towns and Enslaved/ADOS influenced settlements

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Cacs REALLY don’t want ppl to know about BWS. If I didn’t have African American History classes coming up in school, I woulda never learned about it. shyt it’s ppl from OK that dk about it
they don't even want you to know about slavery, the real uncut slavery.
BWS has been done over and over that particular one was just heavily publicized.
A lot of these so called documentaries are just white people boasting about the evil and destruction that they have committed under the guise of "journalism" or "uncovering truth". pretty much modern day snuff films.