Massachusetts sheriff offers to have inmates build wall along U.S.-Mexico border

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I'm aware :francis:. This is the first time I've heard someone publicly advocate for slave labor in this country though.

:russ:... Im not advocating, im just sayin. You said proposing, but these prisons have been doing it and are doing it right now as we speak because they are allowed to.

Historically speaking, I actually find it interesting that they abolish slavery and put that loophole in there to allow mass incarceration of blacks as a substitute to slavery.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russ:... Im not advocating, im just sayin. You said proposing, but these prisons have been doing it and are doing it right now as we speak because they are allowed to.

Historically speaking, I actually find it interesting that they abolish slavery and put that loophole in there to allow mass incarceration of blacks as a substitute to slavery.
I meant the guy in the video :francis:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm sure a lot of locked up dudes would welcome the chance to work and have time pass by more quickly. Forcing people to work doesn't sit right but I would imagine they'll have plenty of volunteers who want to gtfo of their cell for a little while.

Trump undercutting Mexico at every step though :heh:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've been wondering, if a prisoner refuses to labor, what happens? Do their sentences get extended or something?

just internal stuff, take away privileges, etc. other dudes in your pod aren't going to be happy with you if they have to do your chores.

:lolbron: