LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I rejoined this app the other day. My girl and i use to look for threesomes on there. Im single and back in town so i wanted to see whats out there. :takedat:

After swiping for awhile i thought it would be interesting to expand the filter not on no gay shyt tho :dame:

I wasnt impress till i came across some studs. See i aint gonna lie i like my girl’s feminine but also strong :manny:

I seen one baddie stud and she like “smoke me out and looking for some d__k, no games”. I took my opportunity and we matched. Im lowkey excited.

Any of yall ever mess with a stud before? Would you? What should i look forward to? Is she gonna be the dominant one? :patrice:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I rejoined this app the other day. My girl and i use to look for threesomes on there. Im single and back in town so i wanted to see whats out there. :takedat:

After swiping for awhile i thought it would be interesting to expand the filter not on no gay shyt tho :dame:

I wasnt impress till i came across some studs. See i aint gonna lie i like my girl’s feminine but also strong :manny:

I seen one baddie stud and she like “smoke me out and looking for some d__k, no games”. I took my opportunity and we matched. Im lowkey excited.

Any of yall ever mess with a stud before? Would you? What should i look forward to? Is she gonna be the dominant one? :patrice:

Say the wrong thing and watch her whoop your ass. :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad