Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I rejoined this app the other day. My girl and i use to look for threesomes on there. Im single and back in town so i wanted to see whats out there. :takedat:

After swiping for awhile i thought it would be interesting to expand the filter not on no gay shyt tho :dame:

I wasnt impress till i came across some studs. See i aint gonna lie i like my girl’s feminine but also strong :manny:

I seen one baddie stud and she like “smoke me out and looking for some d__k, no games”. I took my opportunity and we matched. Im lowkey excited.

Any of yall ever mess with a stud before? Would you? What should i look forward to? Is she gonna be the dominant one? :patrice:
They sound like women orgasming and alot of them will become more feminine the more you fukk them. She still will dress how she dresses..but you will find her doing womanly things when it's just yall chilling. They only act studish when you not around. Have fun and enjoy.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
what does this even mean:dame:

I grew up in ny. Out women aint on no submissive, quiet, weak shyt. Like i can fukk with a chic who smokes black & mild. I know most nikkas are intimated by aggressive females.

In terms of being strong physically i like girls with some muscle to them.

When i use to give my ex backshots i mostly looked at her back

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps

Ima just leave this here. Stud stole his Playstation too :mjlol:

Also @CouldntBeMeTho

Im just thinking about the possibilities of this. I do a good job and i get a workout partner, smoke buddy, shopping friend, we challenge each other to see who can get the most numbers. She look’s good

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I grew up in ny. Out women aint on no submissive, quiet, weak shyt. Like i can fukk with a chic who smokes black & mild. I know most nikkas are intimated by aggressive females.

In terms of being strong physically i like girls with some muscle to them.

When i use to give my ex backshots i mostly looked at her back
I like it when they put up a struggle a bit:takedat:

And you can see they muscles tense all up so you bite it help it relax...ass get tense and you gotta smack the booty to get it relax...them strong one make you break a sweat pinning them down and then they squirm and now a tiddy in ya mouf and they concede...:myman:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I like it when they put up a struggle a bit:takedat:

And you can see they muscles tense all up so you bite it help it relax...ass get tense and you gotta smack the booty to get it relax...them strong one make you break a sweat pinning them down and then they squirm and now a tiddy in ya mouf and they concede...:myman:

15b48062dc55504e96d13a9ae1831620.gif