Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Debatable

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This battle was disappointing to say the least. Aye verb has way better chemistry with Hitman. But there were some good moments

1) Nice to see ILL back. He was the best of the four

2)From 17:08 - 18:43 math Hoffa was going off. That probably won them that second round

3) Aye verb showtime was on fire until he started stumbling. I know people stumble, but verbs stumbling is the worst. But the showtime was good though.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
"You got your ass whooped taking boos in New York, you Derek Fisher" :dead:

matt_barnes.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was rewatching Clips vs Roc the other day.. Classic, classic battle my nig. Cant believe I didnt like it at first. I probably watched Clips vs roc 2 like 10x :mjlol:

He doesn't have enough material to rap on the big stage. Even his stuff here was kinda dry and he only rapped for like 3-5mins tops. I can see Ill spazzing for one round then getting boo'd the other two.

I agree

I thought about that as I typed that.

However, we have a guy like Mr Wavy that has no material for a big stage. You have someone like Todd that bores everyone.

He does need a Born Legacy type of battle to see where he's at.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I've missed Ill, and I have no idea why. It's so nice to see he off that shyt tho. :salute:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't fire all the way through, but nice to see Math and Ill back on that stage. Had some good moments.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I was rewatching Clips vs Roc the other day.. Classic, classic battle my nig. Cant believe I didnt like it at first. I probably watched Clips vs roc 2 like 10x :mjlol:

He doesn't have enough material to rap on the big stage. Even his stuff here was kinda dry and he only rapped for like 3-5mins tops. I can see Ill spazzing for one round then getting boo'd the other two.

Roc vs clips and roc vs magic i can watch over and over again :wow:

But to stay on topic. STL got this. Both teams had highlights and lows. Verb and Ill just have a WAYY higher ceiling and there highlights were SO much better then Math and cor

Ill sounded AMAZING on a big stage. Would love to see a comeback for him(for the 3rd time lol) URL needs a big name that still has big names left to battle.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I agree

I thought about that as I typed that.

However, we have a guy like Mr Wavy that has no material for a big stage. You have someone like Todd that bores everyone.

He does need a Born Legacy type of battle to see where he's at.

Let's be honest, at this point TODD is better than Ill. Ill would never body Reed the way TODD did. I hate TODD too but he he's way more reliable and consistent than a lot of these top tier dudes.
As far as Wavy, nobody can figure how and why he got on the big stage breh.

I agree that Ill needs to Spaz on a Born legacy type card tho.. He spazzes there, Ill buy him being back.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Math/Tez 2-1 (1st & 2nd)

Mannnn, Math ended that 2nd so fukking FIRE with that Milly Rock bar
It wasn't no complicated intricate bar or any of that.
But the way they said it up and closed it performing the Milly Rock bar was dope as fukk imo

Verb stumbling all over the 2nd was disappointing man smh
And to be honest, his Showtimes are getting cornier with time for me
I'd rather him just spit rapid fire back2back like he did a couple times.

But fukk all that, I almost shed a tear watching my nikka Icepack goin off this battle :to:
If he raps like THAT in his next solo battle on URL?!?! Mannn stop playin with me :wow:
Ill back :blessed:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Math was way too hype to be on the big stage.. he performance was eh. Math has been around forever, but he's only had like 3 big stage battles.. Crazy when you think about it. :ohhh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can only think of 1 GREAT stage performance between the 4 of these dudes. Someone please tell me I'm wrong, cause that's lowkey depressing. All these nyggas are food if you put them on a Summer Madness stage vs a battler with great stage presence.