@Matt504 wants to explain why he wants Black people to be sterilized

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
we've already determined your definition of constructive is very elusive.

The last time we went thru this you were attacking people for going bowling and getting shot. Apparently spending time with family and friends doing fun activities isn't constructive. I'm not sure how you build on positive experiences in life if you can't leave out the house to do anything but school and work.

you full of shyt.

Gang members met and had a shootout. They gathered to do something non constructive in a space where other people gathered to do something constructive.

I use the phrase, minimize contact, minimize conflict and the clue is in the language itself, I'm not suggesting that people stay inside and not live life, I'm suggesting that people have a plan for how they spend their time, where they spend it and who they spend it with. If there is no plan, there's no reason to congregate.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the interest of discussing the actual matter, can someone explain the negative aspects of impeding an adult from having further kids when they have proven they cannot take care of the existing ones?

There's the chance their fortune changes and they acquire the resources to provide for their children in a meaningful way, but what about in the case they don't?

What's the benefit in leaving a child's life to society when we as a whole will never love and raise that kid as our own? Child rearing is an immense responsibility that requires a lot of sacrifice. Why are we comfortable in letting adults skirt that responsibility?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In the interest of discussing the actual matter, can someone explain the negative aspects of impeding an adult from having further kids when they have proven they cannot take care of the existing ones?

There's the chance their fortune changes and they acquire the resources to provide for their children in a meaningful way, but what about in the case they don't?

What's the benefit in leaving a child's life to society when we as a whole will never love and raise that kid as our own? Child rearing is an immense responsibility that requires a lot of sacrifice. Why are we comfortable in letting adults skirt that responsibility?

its idiotic to even discuss an entity who’s purpose is that of oppressing for the gain of others, to have power to govern reproduction of your group in an unbiased manner.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gang members met and had a shootout. They gathered to do something non constructive in a space where other people gathered to do something constructive.

I use the phrase, minimize contact, minimize conflict and the clue is in the language itself, I'm not suggesting that people stay inside and not live life, I'm suggesting that people have a plan for how they spend their time, where they spend it and who they spend it with. If there is no plan, there's no reason to congregate.

Sounds like the stuff you teach your children as they venture off into society..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
its idiotic to even discuss an entity who’s purpose is that of oppressing for the gain of others, to have power to govern reproduction of your group in an unbiased manner.

you're answering a question he's not asking.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
In
UDCAcf1.png

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let's say we had an entirely black, productive country. Would you be willing to entertain the idea then? Why?

I agree with your notion in not allowing your oppressor the power to govern reproduction. I understand how that would be a one way ticket to extinction of our race. But at the same time, unfettered reproduction on the complete other end of the spectrum cannot be the answer.

I'm interested in quality of life for black children. I'm interested in parents that are invested in their children's future.

There's gotta be a middle ground. Throwing men in prison cause they can't afford to pay child support cannot be the answer.

This is a discussion board. Let's discuss worthwhile alternatives...

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We can have this discussion, and God knows it wouldn't be the first time, but it should be noted that the OP is framing my thought experiment through a racial lens when I did not.
I think you wrong regardless of lens. A simple question is who gets to decide who should and shouldn't have kids and what are the standards to be deemed worthy. I feel that's to much power to take away from the individual.

Just be a republican and don't give any assistance to such people if you want them gone. They will either starve, get right, or turn to crime. And just become more draconian on crime when it starts rising.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

One of the consequences of sterilization is the fact that if a person is doing better in the future, a permanent decision has been made about their ability to bring forth children. This concern could be mitigated by freezing sperm or eggs and bringing forth a child by means of artificial insemination.

In my estimation, there are no real benefits of letting the cards fall where they may when it comes to children because what they experience in childhood largely shapes who they will grow into as adults. We're comfortable with letting adults skirt this responsibility because we're largely unwilling to explore alternatives, "this is the way it's been happening so why change things"

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's say we had an entirely black, productive country. Would you be willing to entertain the idea then? Why?

I agree with your notion in not allowing your oppressor the power to govern reproduction. I understand how that would be a one way ticket to extinction of our race. But at the same time, unfettered reproduction on the complete other end of the spectrum cannot be the answer.

I'm interested in quality of life for black children. I'm interested in parents that are invested in their children's future.

There's gotta be a middle ground. Throwing men in prison cause they can't afford to pay child support cannot be the answer.

This is a discussion board. Let's discuss worthwhile alternatives...
You have to get at the women. Family formation is a female responsibility. You can't give incentives to government assistance and single parent homes and then be surprised when people dont form families.

Incentives drive behavior.

Give incentives for behavior you approve of and consequences for those you don't.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If any group of people needs to be sterilized it's you know who bit y'all did a bang up job so far and now got decreasing population numbers congrats...:mjgrin: the quicker y'all go extinct except trying to mingle y'all DNA with ours to preserve y'all legacy the better... :camby: