Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hiring, Hiringgg
jay-z-jay-z-dancing.gif

This shyt getting me thru this slow ass work day. :dead:
Can someone link me the cartoon version of this gif?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you didn't get the response you wanted from the thread you made earlier https://www.thecoli.com/threads/933121/

But I was quietly flattered by the time and effort you put into the song and your bravery in temporarily sharing your art with the board to consume, even if it was a song dissing me and saying mean things. I thought it was only appropriate to dedicate a song to you in response and upload it to Vocaroo.

This is NOT a diss. :wow:

@The Hon. Stringer Bell

Update: I'm very grateful for the response to this track and at the request of a few posters here, I have cleaned the song up a little bit so it should sound a bit more pleasing, I also purchased the track so you won't hear the annoying drops in the song anymore. <3

I spoilered the OG link just for record keeping and if anyone wants to check it out.

Ups is hiring
giphy.webp

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I know you didn't get the response you wanted from the thread you made earlier https://www.thecoli.com/threads/933121/

But I was quietly flattered by the time and effort you put into the song and your bravery in temporarily sharing your art with the board to consume, even if it was a song dissing me and saying mean things. I thought it was only appropriate to dedicate a song to you in response and upload it to Vocaroo.

This is NOT a diss. :wow:

@The Hon. Stringer Bell

Update: I'm very grateful for the response to this track and at the request of a few posters here, I have cleaned the song up a little bit so it should sound a bit more pleasing, I also purchased the track so you won't hear the annoying drops in the song anymore. <3

I spoilered the OG link just for record keeping and if anyone wants to check it out.

:mj:What a bop! This is why I stay around. Thank you for the jam and entertainment.:mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.