Matt504's response to The Hon. Stringer Bell's Diss Track. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Send this song for a commercial and try to sell to indeed.com. get your legal work in order.

Good job.
If you can get a video budget that would nice as well.
thecoli streets demand a video with a rented out mansion and UPS drivers pulling up with boxes, then when you open the box a bunch of applications fall out

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
BLOODLCARRRT!!!

“I know people that may help you with a link to applications”

giphy.gif
Monday Night Raw

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
For the last time @Matt504 is not a white boy. Trust me this is not a hill you want to die on.

Also good song. Reminds me of the hacylon days of the Coli.

I got this diss just slightly under Ether and Real Muthafukking G's. jokes aside I ordered a whole home studio cause of this. cant wait for my shyt to arrive. I'm dissing the air like Trey in Boyz In The Hood.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Breh I woke up with this shyt on my mind :ohlawd:

@Matt504 is tryna teach us the power of music and subliminal messaging :ohhh:

Song has me contemplating applying for a job at Dee AmazOoOon :wow:

And I ain't even unemployed :damn:

Thanks to @Matt504 I no longer listen to music that makes me want to spin the block and put the opps in a grave. :blessed:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I know you didn't get the response you wanted from the thread you made earlier https://www.thecoli.com/threads/933121/

But I was quietly flattered by the time and effort you put into the song and your bravery in temporarily sharing your art with the board to consume, even if it was a song dissing me and saying mean things. I thought it was only appropriate to dedicate a song to you in response and upload it to Vocaroo.

This is NOT a diss. :wow:

@The Hon. Stringer Bell

Update: I'm very grateful for the response to this track and at the request of a few posters here, I have cleaned the song up a little bit so it should sound a bit more pleasing, I also purchased the track so you won't hear the annoying drops in the song anymore. <3

I spoilered the OG link just for record keeping and if anyone wants to check it out.

I have to admit, this is pretty darn good. My wife enjoyed it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.