Matthew Knowles and his mamma probably post on The Coli

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I cant image the type of shyt that older black people heard about their blackness

:francis:

My grandmother is 79. When my neice was born she seemed a lil disappointed her great grand baby was so brown even tho her dad and other pap were hi yella. Now she makes comments about how nice and silky and brown her hair is.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
sad

nothing better than some dark skinned tiddays in my face

:ohlawd:

I love the light brights too now tho, all shades and flavors are beautiful imo

:whoa:

I cant image the type of shyt that older black people heard about their blackness

My grandmother is 79. When my neice was born she seemed a lil disappointed her great grand baby was so brown even tho her dad and other pap were hi yella. Now she makes comments about how nice and silky and brown her hair is.

you should call your grandma a c00n and get it over with, don't let age and status let her off the hook

maybe sneak it in her birthday card or something

"happy birthday...............................C00n"

:troll:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What is interesting is the people he listed are women that have mainly female fanbases

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Older blacks the mindset on color has not changed

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Waking up next to a thick bilingual mulatto with the green eyes on a sunday mornin fixin, me and the chilins sum grits and gravy.

P0uLGW6.gif

lol...at thinking they would be able to cook...that ship sailed 15-20 years.

if your eating like that, you'll be one the one cooking

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I remember seeing a video by that dude Oshay duke jackson (yeah yeah I know he c00ns), and dude was like his Grandmother would call him evil as a kid because he was dark skin and she believed darkskin people were evil.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

Old blacks are arrogant c00ns