Maven breaks down how much money he made in WWE and how wrestlers get paid..

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I Wonder What’s Kept Wrestling Fans Caring About Maven

No Knock On The Man Cause He’s Always Seemed Like A Good Stand Up Guy

As A Performer Though He’s Just Meh, But Wrestling Fans Always Seemed To Care

Thing is, even Maven himself has alluded that he was kinda mid :russ:

But that takes real honesty and makes him more authentic and engaging to watch :salute:

Hopefully he talked with Booker after the collab into making a hook up for him at the 'E. :lupe:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs I watching 1 of Maven's videos the other day & I just have to ask...

:dame: Was that nikka wearing lipstick?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure cause he’s pretty bland in-ring and his theme is top 5 most annoying to me, idk why. Funny thing is how fans don’t care about the other TE winners. But I fukked with his clean dropkick and eliminating Taker’s bytch ass from the Rumble :ehh: and as long as he puts out dope YT content I’m a fan.

I Wonder What’s Kept Wrestling Fans Caring About Maven

No Knock On The Man Cause He’s Always Seemed Like A Good Stand Up Guy

As A Performer Though He’s Just Meh, But Wrestling Fans Always Seemed To Care

His good guy personality combined with the way he was inserted in the WWE positioned him as a perfect underdog. He's a easy guy to root for. I don't think he got the best training he could have considered he was a reality show contestant, and I think it sucks for him he came about waay before the Performance Center was a thing, because I think with the PC regimen and conditioning he would have been a great wrestler.

Also, I disagree about his theme haha. It's definitely one of the best and most memorable out of the Ruthless Aggression era.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
His good guy personality combined with the way he was inserted in the WWE positioned him as a perfect underdog. He's a easy guy to root for. I don't think he got the best training he could have considered he was a reality show contestant, and I think it sucks for him he came about waay before the Performance Center was a thing, because I think with the PC regimen and conditioning he would have been a great wrestler.

Also, I disagree about his theme haha. It's definitely one of the best and most memorable out of the Ruthless Aggression era.
even he hates the theme

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I remember being so hyped for the 02 rumble and I could not talk my parents into getting it for me. My friend who had it called me and told me about the Maven/Undertaker spot right after it happened and I could not believe it :wow:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

He admits that he didn't work hard enough at his craft, even as WWE officials told him he needs to spend extra time working on his ring work. I think that's part of what makes him endearing too is that he admits his faults or where he fukked up instead of just claiming politics held him back like so many others.