Max B is genuinely my favourite NY rapper ever. I can't hide it anymore

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm still tight at what happened to Shyne when he came home. He was one of my favorite rappers too :to:

I swear that prison bid is the equivalent of an Achilles or a blown out knee. Boosie still got the fundamentals but the explosiveness from his pre prison days is gone.

Max don’t ever gotta make music again but lawd if he did and it was on point like he never left....man I’m asking for too much somebody just please free the Boss Don.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear that prison bid is the equivalent of an Achilles or a blown out knee. Boosie still got the fundamentals but the explosiveness from his pre prison days is gone.

Max don’t ever gotta make music again but lawd if he did and it was on point like he never left....man I’m asking for too much somebody just please free the Boss Don.
:wow: Big Facts

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
yo his beats are fiiiiiiiiiire. did he make all of them?
i wish his lyrics were a lot better though. i can't get behind his style of singin too much but i could rock wit it :yeshrug:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
hes in my top 10. The whole game is on Maxs steeze now. That melodic off key singing/rapping. Max the godfather to 2010s hip hop