Max B is genuinely my favourite NY rapper ever. I can't hide it anymore

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
sorry homie. I don't see anything artistically redeeming/interesting about "the wave" or whatever Max B's about.

Regardless, that's how you feel and I respect that
you were probably 13 while we were on our surfboards... them waters are 19+ so :manny: your opinion post wave couldn't be anymore irrelevant than it already is

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Imagine being an Asap Rocky fan and not understanding the wave. Perplexing.

Rocky's shyt is way more sophisticated than Max B's, and has a way better voice. Obviously Rocky took a bit of that wave but added a ton more shyt. Unlike Max B who just rode the same monotone wave all the way into jail.

you were probably 13 while we were on our surfboards... them waters are 19+ so :manny: your opinion post wave couldn't be anymore irrelevant than it already is

lmao. Why do you cats on the Coli talk out your ass anytime you feel threatened by one man's opinion?

I'm probably older than all of y'all.

SirBiatch

Daps
:rudy: sure... big guy

ask around. nikkas know.

Next time, don't talk out your ass. And frankly, if I were younger than you, and I see this mumble-mouth tween crap for what it is, and you're older than me praising "the wave", how dumb do you look?

I'm too old to listen to weak ass music with zero redeeming qualities.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
ask around. nikkas know.

Next time, don't talk out your ass. And frankly, if I were younger than you, and I see this mumble-mouth tween crap for what it is, and you're older than me praising "the wave", how dumb do you look?

I'm too old to listen to weak ass music with zero redeeming qualities.
I don't have to ask... I just take a quick glimpse at your rep... pretty good measure

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rocky's shyt is way more sophisticated than Max B's, and has a way better voice. Obviously Rocky took a bit of that wave but added a ton more shyt. Unlike Max B who just rode the same monotone wave all the way into jail.

"A bit of the wave" You're clearly clueless to the major influence Max had on that whole Asap movement.

I know A$ap himself know the power of that wave even if some simple fans don't :wow:

SirBiatch

Daps
"A bit of the wave" You're clearly clueless to the major influence Max had on that whole Asap movement.

how am I clueless if I already mentioned that Rocky takes some style from Max B? shyt is fukking obvious.

The fact of the matter is: Rocky took some of Max B's style, did it WAY better, and added FAR MORE sophistication to his music than Max B ever attempted.